Carp is the main species of freshwater fish in China, with high yield but low economic value. In order to increase the added value of squid products and achieve better economic benefits, this article researches squid vacuum soft packaging on the basis of traditional processing methods to produce delicious foods with delicious taste, long shelf life, and convenient consumption. The development and utilization of squid resources has opened up a new way to increase the value of their products.
(1) Product Formula Carp 500g, salt 20g, cooking wine 25g, sesame oil 15g, monosodium glutamate 5g, onion knot 25g, ginger 15g, white vinegar 15g, lard 20g, white pepper 2g .
(II) Process flow Raw material â†’ Selective material â†’ Slaughter â†’ Pickled â†’ Frying â†’ Bagging â†’ Vacuum sealing â†’ Sterilization â†’ Cooling â†’ Inspection â†’ Finished product.
(three) operating points
1. The raw materials are selected from fresh and high quality squid, each weighing about 500 grams. The raw material must be fresh, because the eel body contains more histidine and trimethylamine oxide. When the fish body dies for a long time, histidine is easily decomposed into toxic histamine under the action of decarboxylase and bacteria. Amines can also easily be reduced to trimethylamine and aggravate fishy odor, so be sure to select fresh raw materials for processing in time.
2. After the slaughter, the raw material is slaughtered, scaled, and chopped. The cesarean section is removed and rinsed with clean water. Care should be taken when going to the gallbladder to prevent breakage of the gallbladder and produce a bitter taste in the finished product.
3. Pickling Put the ingredients in 12% salt water and pick it out for 2-3 hours. It will not only help the fish taste better and faster, but it will also speed up the process of removing and ripening the fish.
4. Fry the squid into a 180Â°C salad oil and fry for about 3-5 minutes. Drain and cool.
5. Bags were selected from PET/AL/CPP composite film high-temperature cooking bags. Each bag was filled with a squid and then sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, onion, ginger, white vinegar, lard and white pepper were added. Pay attention to the sealing area should not be contaminated with oil, so as not to affect the sealing quality.
6. Vacuum sealing degree of 0.093 MPa is appropriate, check for leaks.
7. After sterilization and sterilization of the cooking bag, it shall be sterilized as soon as possible, and the interval time shall not exceed half an hour. The bactericidal formula is: 15-30-20/121Â°C, and the back pressure is 0.09 MPa. During the sterilization process, it must be cooled with back pressure to maintain the pressure balance during the sterilization process so that the steaming bag will not be deformed and broken.
8. After cooling and sterilizing, cool rapidly to below 37Â°C and carefully remove it. Wipe off the water outside the bag and store the points in storage. The bag must be laid flat and must not be broken.
9. Check whether there is a fat bag after one week of incubation at 37Â°C. Finish the test after passing the test.