First, the variety characteristics. The New Zealand Fast Growth System is a new strain that has been optimized and bred for more than ten years after the Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences introduced the original species directly from abroad. It is characterized by being white hair, wide head and long length, well-developed hindquarters, and limbs. Strong and strong, strong resistance to disease, high meat output, and thick feet, it is suitable for cage care. The early growth and development of the rabbit is fast. The 3-month-old body weight is about 2.5 kg, the adult body weight is 4-5 kg, and the slaughter rate is 52%-55%. Adaptability, high fertility, with an annual output of more than 6 tires, more than 8 live births.
Second, living habits. (1) Scared of fear: The rabbit has the characteristics of timid and frightened. Therefore, to avoid scaring, if there is no thing, do not disturb the rabbit group so as to avoid stress on the rabbit and cause unnecessary losses.
(2) Night-eating: The number of daily intake of meat rabbits is generally 30-40 times, but the night-time intake accounts for 60%-70% of the whole day. Therefore, it is necessary to add enough feed at night, especially during the hot summer months, to use the characteristics of low temperature at night to feed, in order to increase feed intake.
(3) bulimia: meat rabbit stomach volume, stomach wall is thin, poor contraction, so for growth rabbits, bulimia too much palatability of good feed can induce indigestion or even diarrhea, which is also causing rabbit death An important factor, practice has shown that regular rations to avoid overeating can reduce diarrhea in weanling young rabbits by 1/3 to 1/2.
Third, the rabbit feed often feed. (1) Wild pasture: There are mainly larvae (it has a role in antidiarrheal, it is a relatively good source of feed), plantain, dandelion and so on.
(2) Cultivated pasture: There are mainly alfalfa, grain pods, string leaf pine grass, winter grazing 70 rye, and Mexican corn, among which alfalfa is the best.
(3) Barley crops: mainly peanut meal, sweet potato meal, corn leaf, etc. Peanut meal is the best.
(4) Full-price pellet feed: Most of the large-scale farms use pellet feeds for feeding, which is conducive to comprehensive feed nutrition, reducing waste and preventing diseases.
Several issues that should be paid attention to when feeding: Completely priced feeds should be spread out and dried immediately to prevent the heat from turning yellow and the mold from spoiling due to long accumulation time. In order to avoid poisoning rabbits, green feed containing dew or rainwater cannot be fed immediately and should be fed dry. In addition, pesticides that are contaminated by pesticides cannot be fed, and seedlings containing toxins cannot be fed, such as tomato soup, potato soup, and corn seedlings.
Fourth, feeding and management. The general principles of feeding and management, first, pay attention to the quality of feed in accordance with a scientific way with the full price of feed in order to achieve the comprehensive and scientific nutrition. Second, regular ration, provide sufficient drinking water, so that "early morning feed, good feed at noon, fed at night". Third, keep the rabbithouse quiet and avoid riots, giving the rabbits a quiet environment so as not to cause miscarriage and stress in the female rabbits.
Fifth, breeding. Breeding is an important part of aquaculture, and if it is not properly cultivated, it will not be able to obtain good breeding efficiency.
(1) Feeling: When mating, the female rabbit should be maintained at 70% to 80% sensation, which is beneficial to the estrus and breeding of the female rabbit. If it is too fat or too thin, it is not conducive to heat. Should adjust the formula to increase or decrease the fine material in time, in order to achieve the best public opinion.
(2) Estrus: When the female rabbit's labia is red or slightly purple and congestive and swollen, it is an ideal period for breeding. â€œPink early, purple late, and red are the sameâ€ is the truth.
(3) Touching the tire: Generally, the baby is touched on 9 to 12 days. For those who are not pregnant, observe the estrus performance and make up the time. When you touch the chin, you should pay attention to the difference between the fetus and the dung ball. Generally, the dung ball is not hard and smooth, but the fetus feels lubricating when touched.
Sixth, the management of young rabbits. Young rabbits are the most difficult stage in aquaculture production. In general, the mortality rate at this stage of the farm is 10% to 20%. If the management can not keep up, the mortality rate may be higher. Therefore, the feeding and management of young rabbits is a key point in breeding. The link. The main factors affecting the survival rate of young rabbits are:
(1) Weak body condition at weaning, malnutrition, and weak ability to resist disease. Once weaning cannot be managed after weaning, it is easy to infect and die.
(2) The feed mix is â€‹â€‹irrational, the feed ratio cannot be well scientifically, the feed is relatively simple, and the pursuit of high protein and high energy consistently leads to the occurrence of Clostridium welchii in rabbits.
(3) The epidemic prevention system is not sound enough, and rabbits, Pasteurella multocida, Escherichia coli, and single fungus of the genus Weischii can't be injected in time, and the prevention and treatment of coccidia is ignored in summer and autumn.
(4) The management measures are unfavorable, such as dirty, damp and poorly ventilated rabbit houses.
7. Epidemic prevention procedures. In the 35-day weaning group, 2 ml of a single seedling of rabbits was injected, and 2 ml was injected after the second month, followed by once every four months.
E. coli single seedlings were injected for 40 days and 2 ml were injected every 4 months thereafter.
Intravenous injections of 2 ml of Balbo two seedlings were made on the 45th day, followed by injections of 2 ml each 4 months later.
If the rabbit field occurs Weishi and Staphylococcus can be injected according to the situation.
Battery Vape Pen,Pod Vape Pen,Popular Electric Cigarette,2Ml Refillable Vape Pod
Shenzhen Wanna Technology Co.Ltd , https://www.veiikvape.com