Laminaria is a species of brown algae that is one of the major seaweeds cultivated in China, and its production ranks first in the world. Kelp is rich in nutrients, especially fucoidan in kelp is absolutely not a special component of all land-based vegetables, it has a significant effect on the inhibition of colorectal cancer; kelp in kelp has antihypertensive effect; polysaccharides in kelp have Hypolipidemic effect; kelp is rich in iodine, can be used as a curative effect of food for preventing goitre. Therefore, kelp food is increasingly welcomed by the general public.
However, the traditional processing of kelp is more primitive and lags behind. It is mainly based on natural drying, with many sediments, poor quality, and inconvenience in eating, which has a great impact on sales. The dehydrated fresh kelp silk is made from fresh kelp, washed and blanched. The shredded, dried, etc. processed refined kelp packaging products. The product is hygienic and clean, maintains the kelp's rich nutrients, has a green appearance, has a low moisture content, is easy to transport and preserve, and can be used as a main ingredient of dishes and accessories for various cuisines after being made into water, and is welcomed by consumers. . Now its processing technology is introduced as follows:
First, the raw materials required to choose the fresh kelp should be of good quality, suitable maturity, fresh, free from diesel and other pollution, and uniform size. The selected raw materials should not be combined with spores, or contain spores, and the appearance should be tan, no pests and diseases, and require fresh kelp harvesting to be closely linked with production and processing, timely transportation, light loading and unloading, avoid overlapping pressure, and ensure that the raw materials are intact. If found damaged and rotted kelp should be removed.
Second, the processing process of raw materials (fresh kelp) â†’ seawater washing â†’ hot (95-100 Â°C) â†’ cooling â†’ semi-dry (sun or baking) â†’ shredded â†’ dry (dry or dried) â†’ selection â†’ weighing packaging â†’ Inspection â†’ Finished Product III, Operational Requirements
1. Raw material washing Wash seaweed with clean seawater and wash away dirt, gravel dirt, impurities, etc. adhered to the kelp surface. Since this product can only be watered when it is eaten, it is no longer washed. Therefore, it must be washed without sand. Continuous production should be washed with running water.
2. Hot scalding put the washed kelp in a boiling pool (95-100Â°C), blanch for 1-2 minutes to make the kelp green, and the speed required to put it into the pool is fast, and the kelp is completely immersed in water to achieve heat The purpose of hot uniform.
3. Cooling After the blanching of kelp is quickly immersed in the cooling pool, the faster the cooling rate, the better. When the continuous production, pay attention to the temperature of the cooling water at any time, it can not be too high.
4. Semi-drying The dried kelp can be dried in a timely manner. The kelp can be sun-dried in a sunny ventilated place until it is semi-dry; or it can be dried to a half-dry state by a drying tunnel, and the sensory inspection is not suitable for sticky hands.
5. After cutting the semi-dried seaweed to remove yellow and white edges, tips, and shanks, cut it into a 3-5mm wide kelp wire with a vegetable cutter or manually. When shredding, pay attention to even feeding, sharp tools, and improve the utilization of raw materials.
6. Drying Put the semi-dried kelp into the drying tunnel. The drying unit can be dried in the sun without drying. However, the drying speed is required to prevent the oxidation from destroying the pigment.
7. The selection of products requires a dark green appearance, which removes impurities, brown discoloration, and kelp on the tips of yellow and white.
8. The weighing packaging is weighed according to the net weight requirements of the product, and the composite food bag is used for packaging. The packaging process strictly prevents moisture absorption and prevents impurities from mixing. A certain number of small packaging kelps are packaged in a single corrugated cardboard box.
9. After checking the packing of the manufactured products, a sampling inspection shall be conducted according to the regulations. After the inspection is passed, the certificate of conformity will be issued before shipment.
Fourth, product quality requirements
1. Sensory indicators are dark green in appearance. Curly dry kelp, rehydrated green, uniform width, no yellow and white edges. Tips, impurities and sediments have the inherent odor of kelp food and have no odor.
2. Physical and chemical indicators of water â‰¤ 13%; sodium chloride â‰¤ 15%; inorganic arsenic â‰¤ 2.0mg/kg.
3. Shelf life at room temperature shelf life of up to 12 months.