First, the process of raw material acceptance â†’ raw material processing â†’ salting â†’ frying â†’ canning â†’ add seasoning liquid â†’ vacuum sealing â†’ sterilization â†’ cooling â†’ insulation test â†’ packaging â†’ finished product.
Second, the operating point
1, raw material acceptance:
(1) The use of fresh or frozen tilapia may not use metamorphic fish below the secondary freshness.
(2) Raw fish fillets weigh more than 100 grams.
2, raw material processing:
(1) Fresh fish is washed with clean water, and frozen fish is used to hydrolyze and freeze, and thawed to the state of fish body in 51 or semi-frozen state.
(2) Remove fish heads, tails, fins and viscera, and scrape the fish scales.
(3) Wash the slime and impurities on the surface of the fish body with running water and clean the blood, viscera and black membrane in the abdominal cavity. Water temperature does not exceed 25Â°C.
(4) The large fish is cut into appropriate chunks of fish according to the requirements of the tank type.
(5) In the process of processing, unqualified raw materials such as deterioration and mechanical damage should be removed.
(1) The quality of salt used in salting must comply with the relevant provisions of GB5461.
(2) Prepare saturated brine and filter it for later use.
(3) The brine concentration is 18 Baume, and the salting time is 10 to 15 minutes. When the raw material is fresh fish, the salting time should be increased by 2 to 3 minutes.
(4) The ratio of the weight of the salt water to the fish mass is 1:2.
(5) Brine can be used continuously for 5 times, but each time should be added with concentrated salt to the specified concentration.
(6) Semi-frozen fish should be fully salted after hydrolyzed.
(7) During the salting process, be sure to completely immerse the fish in salt water.
(8) Adjust the salting time according to the size of the fish, the difference between the temperature and the temperature, and the fresh fish raw materials.
(9) After salting, rinse with water and let it drain.
(1) The quality of the refined vegetable oil used for frying shall comply with the relevant provisions of GB2716.
(2) The salted fish should be fully drained and then put into refined vegetable oil at a temperature of about 180-210Â°C. When feeding, the oil temperature should not be lower than 180Â°C.
(3) The frying time is generally 4 to 8 minutes. When the fish is floating up, it is gently flipped to prevent sticking and breaking of the fish. When deep-fried fish has a firm feel and the surface is golden yellow to brown, you can remove the drain and cool it (control the dehydration rate at 35 to 40%).
(4) The raw materials should be fried first and no backlog is allowed.
(5) Raw and cooked fish should be stored in special containers, so as to avoid cross-contamination.
(6) After long-exploded oil, the color becomes dark or dark under the effect of high temperature and air, and the fish shavings form particles and deposit the bottom of the pot. Therefore, one fry should be removed after each frying, and the mixture should be mixed after half an hour. The new oil will be replaced once every two hours.
(1) Empty cans should meet the quality standards and be used after strict inspection.
(2) Use the following #214 full paint cans in accordance with QB221 regulations.
Net weight (g) Can type
(3) Empty cans should be washed, disinfected with hot water or steam above 82Â°C, and drained in an inverted position.
The 589, 763, 860 and 7116 cans were loaded in 122, 156, 200 and 332 grams respectively. The sections in the same tank must not be mixed. When loading cans, the big head is down, and when it is not installed, a small amount of large heads can be staggered and installed vertically without bending. Each tank is allowed to add one small piece.
6, add seasoning:
(1) Quality requirements of ingredients:
A. The quality of refined salt, white granulated sugar, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, star anise, and white spirit should meet the relevant regulations of GB5461, GB317, GB2717, GB8967, GB7652, and GB2757, respectively.
B. The quality of ginger, pepper, dried chilli, cinnamon and cloves should meet the relevant regulations of QB616.
(2) Seasoning liquid formula:
Soy sauce: 18?; Sugar: 12?; Salt: 4?; Liquor: 2?; MSG: 300?; Ginger: 0.8?; Pepper: 180g; Dried pepper: 0.8?; Star anise: 200g; Cassia: 200g; Cloves 50g; Clear water: 150?.
(3) seasoning liquid method:
According to the formula, wash the cinnamon, star anise, clove, dried pepper, pepper, ginger into the sandwich pot, add water and boil, and keep the micro-boiling for 40 minutes, then remove the spices and control the amount of pan to be 150? Make up with boiled water. After filtering with gauze, add soy sauce, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, and heat. Stir and dissolve. After boiling, turn off the steam, add white wine, and filter.
The above-mentioned spices can be used 2 times in a row, but a second half of the new material must be added.
(4) After the canning is completed, the seasoning liquid should be added immediately. Types 589, 763, 860 and 7116 cans of 35 g, 45 g, 56 g and 95 g were added respectively.
(5) The temperature of the seasoning liquid is not lower than 70Â°C.
7, vacuum sealing tank:
(1) The lid should be rinsed and hot water or steam above 82Â°C should be used for disinfection. Code printing is carried out according to relevant regulations.
(2) Vacuum degree of sealing:
No. 589 tanks are at 37330/55995 Pa, No. 763 and No. 860 tanks are at 40000/46663 Pa, and No. 7116 tanks are at 33330/40000 Pa.
(3) After sealing, check whether the seal is good by tank and reject the canister.
(4) Send someone to check the net weight.
(5) Tank Washer:
A, wash solution formulations: caustic soda concentration of 1.5 to 2%, 0.5% red carmine concentration.
B. Preparation of washing solution: The capacity of the washing machine is calculated based on 500 kg of water, ie, 7.5 kg of solid caustic soda and 2.5 kg of sodium erythromycin are added during preparation. In order to facilitate the alkali replenishment operation, the solid caustic soda and sodium erythrosin are placed in a stainless steel bucket in a ratio of 3:1 to be dissolved in water and used as a reserve (33% concentrated lye, ie 1 kg of erythrosine sodium, 3 kg of solid caustic soda and 6 kg of hot water) .
C, wash coating conditions: wash coating temperature of not less than 70 Â°C, washing time of 4 to 6 seconds, after washing must be rinsed with running water to prevent sterilizing after the generation of piebald.
(1) Sterilize immediately after sealing.
(2) Sterilization formula:
589 Tank Type: 10Â°C/55Â°C/118Â°C
Tank No. 860: 10Â°C/60Â°C/10Â°C/118Â°C
Type 763 Tank: 10Â°C/55Â°C/10Â°C/118Â°C
7116 Tank Type: 15Â°C/60Â°C/15Â°C/118Â°C
(3) After sterilization, cool it to 40Â°C in time and take it out to clean it.
9, insulation test:
The sterilized and cooled cans are stored in a 37Â°C holding room for 7 days. Tap the tank to inspect the vacuum and reject the non-conforming cans.
10. Packaging, marking, transportation and storage: According to relevant regulations of ZB70005.
Third, product quality standards:
(1) Sensory index:
Color: normal color, golden yellow to brown.
Organization and morphology: The organization is not loose, and it is not broken when carefully poured out of the tank. The fish pieces are installed vertically according to the fish segments and are arranged neatly.
Impurities: Not allowed to exist.
(2) Physical and chemical indicators: Net weight: Permissible deviation of 3% per tank, but the average of each batch is not less than the marked net weight. Solids content: â‰¥80%. Sodium chloride (%): 1.5 to 2.8. Heavy metals: lead (in Pb) (mg/?) â‰¤ 2.0; copper (in Cu) (mg/?) â‰¤ 10; tin (in Sn) (mg/?) â‰¤ 200; mercury (in Hg) (mg/?) â‰¤ 0.3.
(3) Microbiological indicators: The requirements for commercial sterility of canned foods should be met.
(4) The product has a shelf life of 2 years.