An article in Japanâ€™s â€œAsahi Shimbunâ€ pointed out that a public survey released by the Japanese Fruit Research Institute showed that eating more citrus can prevent liver disease and atherosclerosis.
Institute experts pointed out that citrus is rich in carotenoids, and the survey found that the higher the concentration of carotenoids in human blood, the more normal human liver function, the lower the risk of suffering from arteriosclerosis.
In Japan, it is very common for men to drink alcohol, and it is known that excessive drinking can cause diseases such as alcohol liver, fatty liver, and cirrhosis. Therefore, experts conducted a survey on men who ingested 25 grams of ethanol per day (ie, 640 millilitres or more of beer) and found that people who eat 1 or less citrus a day suffer from alcohol than those who eat 3 to 4 citrus a day. The liver may be nearly twice as high. Experts believe that this is mainly due to the reduced antioxidant capacity of serum in patients with viral hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, and cirrhosis, and that carotenoids and vitamins rich in citrus can increase antioxidant capacity and are beneficial to protecting the liver.
In addition, experts pointed out that arteriosclerosis will deteriorate with the age of people, diet, smoking, drinking and other living habits will affect it, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity, etc. will also cause arteriosclerosis main reason. The survey found that people with high levels of carotenoids in their serum may have 2-3 times less risk of arteriosclerosis than those with low levels of carotenoids. This shows that eating more citrus and ingesting large amounts of carotenoids can avoid arteriosclerosis.
Surgical gowns, as necessary protective clothing during the surgery, are used to reduce the risk of medical personnel coming into contact with pathogenic microorganisms, and can also reduce the risk of pathogenic microorganisms spreading between medical staff and patients. It is a safety barrier for sterile areas during surgical operations .
* Scope of use of surgical gowns: can be used for surgical operations, treatment of patients; anti-epidemic inspection in public places; disinfection in virus-contaminated areas; can also be widely used in military, medical, chemical, environmental protection, transportation, epidemic prevention and other fields.
* Classification of Surgical Gown
1. Cotton surgical gown. Medical institutions are the most widely used and most dependent surgical gowns. Although they have good breathability, they have poor barrier protection. The cotton material is prone to shedding of flocs, so that the annual maintenance cost of the ventilation equipment of the hospital will also have a large burden.
2. High density polyester fiber fabric. This type of fabric is mainly composed of polyester fiber, and conductive materials are embedded on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has a certain antistatic effect, thereby improving the comfort of the wearer. This kind of fabric has certain hydrophobicity, it is not easy to produce cotton de-flocking and the advantages of high reuse rate. This kind of fabric has good antibacterial effect.
3. PE (polyethylene), TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane elastic rubber), PTFE (teflon) multi-layer laminating film composite surgical gown. The surgical gown has excellent protection performance and comfortable breathability, which can effectively block the penetration of blood, bacteria and even viruses. But the popularity in China is not very wide.
4. (PP) polypropylene spunbond fabric. Compared with the traditional cotton surgical gown, the appearance of this material is because of its low price, and has certain advantages such as antibacterial and antistatic, so it can be used as a material for Disposable Surgical Gowns, but the ability of this material to resist hydrostatic pressure is relatively Low, and the blocking effect of the virus is relatively poor, so it can only be used as a sterile surgical gown.
5. Water spur cloth composed of polyester fiber and wood pulp. Generally only used as a material for disposable surgical gowns.
6. Polypropylene spunbond-meltblown-spun. Adhesive composite non-woven fabric (ie SMS or SMMS): This material is a high-quality product of a new type of composite material. Hydrostatic pressure capacity. SMS non-woven fabrics are widely used at home and abroad, often used to make high-grade surgical gowns.
* Structural design of surgical gown
New protective surgical gown
By providing a protective collar, the neck of the operator can be kept warm. By setting a hand guard pocket, it is helpful for the operating staff to temporarily put their hands in the hand guard pocket while waiting during the operation, which plays a protective role, and is more in line with the principles of aseptic operation and occupational protection.
By setting the contraction cuff, it is helpful to fit the cuff to the wrist, prevent the cuff from loosening, and prevent the glove from slipping out during the operation, which may expose the operator's hand to the glove.
The design of the new humanized protective surgical gown has been improved in the key areas of the surgical gown. The two areas of the forearm and chest area are double thickened, and there are hand pockets in front of the chest and abdomen. By setting reinforcement tablets (double-layer structure) in key areas, it is helpful to improve the ability of surgical gowns to resist water permeability and improve safety.
* Performance of surgical gown
The performance of surgical gown mainly includes: barrier performance, comfort performance.
1. Barrier performance mainly refers to the protective performance of surgical gowns. Its evaluation methods mainly include hydrostatic pressure, water test, impact penetration, spraying, blood penetration, microorganism penetration and particle filtration efficiency.
2. Comfortable properties include: breathability, water vapor permeability, drape, quality, surface thickness, electrostatic properties, color, reflectivity, odor and skin sensitization, and the effects of design and sewing in garment processing. The main evaluation indicators are air permeability, moisture permeability and charge density.
* Why is the surgical gown green?
In the operating room, if doctors, nurses and other staff wear white coats, because the doctors always see bright red blood stains during the surgery, for a long time, occasionally turning their attention to the companion's white coat You will see spots of "green blood stains", which will confuse vision and affect the surgical effect. The use of light green fabric for surgical gowns can not only eliminate this green illusion due to visual complementary colors, but also reduce the fatigue of the doctor's optic nerve, thereby ensuring the smooth operation of the operation.
Surgical Gown,Surgical Protection Gown,Surgical Protection Clothing,Non Woven Isolation Gown
Guangzhou Aikangli Medical Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.aikanli.com