Kidney is one of the most important organs in the human body. Apart from excreting metabolic wastes and toxins produced in our body every day, it also has an important effect on maintaining fluid balance, bone marrow hematopoiesis, and bone development in our body. Since most of the early symptoms of kidney disease are often inconspicuous, atypical, and confusing with other diseases, we should keep the following eight secrets in our daily lives to protect our kidneys.
1. When strep throat, tonsillitis and other streptococcal infections must be immediately cured, anti-inflammatory treatment must be thorough, especially children, or Streptococcus tend to cause nephritis.
2. Drink plenty of water without holding back your urine.
3. Control high blood pressure.
Renal damage due to hypertension: As renal arterial spasm, hardening, degeneration, and degeneration lead to renal ischemia, hypoxia, fibrosis of renal parenchyma, and proteinuria occurs, renal function progressively declines, resulting in the occurrence of uremia and other diseases .
4. Control diabetes.
The mechanism of kidney damage caused by diabetes is still unclear. It is generally believed that long-term excessively high blood glucose enters the cells and promotes the activity of the related enzymes, thereby contributing to the formation of complexes between the enzymes and proteins, deposition in glomeruli and severe glomerular destruction; on the other hand, due to blood glucose If it is too high, the abnormal biochemical composition of the glomerulus results in an increase in the permeability of blood vessels, which causes plasma proteins to leak out and participate in the formation of glomerulosclerosis. The level of growth hormone in the plasma of young diabetic patients is high, and the hyperglycemia is involved in the formation of complexes of sugars and proteins, thus aggravating the damage of diabetic nephropathy. The degeneration of the renal tubules and the hardening of the arterioles of the efferent ball are also directly related to the increase of blood glucose. In addition, people with diabetes are prone to secondary infections, and repeated urinary tract infections can cause renal cortical necrosis. According to current knowledge, the damage to kidneys caused by diabetes is not only due to hyperglycemia, but also a complex process closely related to factors such as blood dyslipidemia and endocrine disorders in genetically defective glycoproteins and abnormal lipid metabolism. In the early stages of diabetes, the damage to the kidneys is occult. As the duration of the disease increases, the glomerular sclerosis becomes more obvious, and more and more glomeruli are involved. The more quickly it develops, eventually leads to symptoms such as proteinuria. The final progress is renal failure.
5. Do not overeat. Because the large amount of waste generated after eating a lot of food is excreted by the kidneys, it will increase the burden on the kidneys.
6. Females undergo renal function tests before pregnancy and are burdened with kidneys due to pregnancy.
7. If you have kidney disease, please see a specialist. Don't blindly take medications, such as anti-inflammatory drugs, painkillers, and proprietary Chinese medicines, to avoid worsening your condition.
8. Since most of the kidney damage occurs unconsciously, it is important to develop a habit of regularly checking kidney function.
Rollators & Walkers
Rollators Walkers,Adult Rollators,Lightweight Rollator,Elderly Rollators Walkers
Jiangyin Huashi Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd , https://www.medicalwellcare.com