The hot summer weather and high humidity make it easy to cause a lot of adverse effects on the pig industry. The critical temperature for heat stress in pigs is 32Â°C-34Â°C. When the temperature in the pig house continuously reaches or exceeds the critical temperature for 2-3 days, there is usually obvious inadequacy. The specific manifestation is: pigs lose appetite and body temperature rises. High, lack of energy, boar loss of libido, empty sows do not have estrus, or estrus abnormalities, pregnancy sows have high embryo mortality, labor sows may cause death in the case of excessive temperatures.
1. The ventilation of the pig house must be strengthened. In general, for the building of the east-west building, the front and rear windows can be fully utilized to reduce the temperature in the pig house. Smaller windows can be properly retrofitted to make the windows bigger before the summer arrives. Conditionally installable fans, which promote air circulation when temperatures are too high.
2. Shading measures must be taken. In addition, a certain amount of trees are planted around the pig house. Besides playing a role in greening, they can also play a role in shading. In addition, the construction of a pergola beside the pig house can reduce the temperature of the ground near the pig house.
3. Must ensure sufficient water. In summer, the demand for water from pigs is relatively large. Therefore, it is advisable to feed in thin foods. At the same time, there must be sufficient supply of clean drinking water in the sink. Spraying some water around the pig house regularly can play a certain role in cooling. Do not splash cold water directly onto the pig to reduce the temperature and prevent colds.
4. Must strengthen feeding management. Reasonably adjust the feeding time and feed best at night. Normally, it is advisable to use 4 o'clock in the morning to 5 o'clock in the morning and 8 o'clock in the evening to 9 o'clock in the evening. Try to avoid feeding at noon time. However, the regulation of feeding time should be gradual, with the gradual adjustment of temperature changes, can not be suddenly changed; piglets transferred to the market or sale, should be arranged in the early and late temperatures are relatively low, when the weather is cool; appropriate adjustment of sow delivery time, Try to avoid littering in the season when the temperature is higher; try not to use too much cold water to make a circle in the sow's farrowing pig house to prevent excessive humidity. The feces in the bed should be wiped with a rag with a disinfectant; Density, reduce the ratio of 1/4-1/3; to keep the health of the shed, clean up at least 2-3 times a day, 3-4 times a month, and do a good job of eliminating mosquitoes and flies.
5. Must properly adjust the feed formulation. Full-price feed can add 2-3 kg of baking soda, 150-200 g of vitamin C, and 80-80 g of vitamin E per ton; feed for suckling sows can add 5-8 kg of edible oil per ton, and increase crude protein content appropriately.
Frozen Green Beans use local and imported ingredients, certified
organic products, do not use synthetic chemicals and fertilizers during
the growth process, do not use any additives, colorants, etc. during
processing, is 100% Organic green beans.Our company has large of green beans ,hope you can visit our company ,and also we can have a long business connection.
Frozen Green Beans
Frozen Green Beans,Frozen Beans,Iqf Frozen Green Bean,Pod Off Green Beans
LETING JINTIAN FRUIT AND VEGETABEL CO., LTD. , http://www.chinafrozenvegetable.com