From 2003 to 2005, Jinzhou City Marine and Fisheries Research Institute undertook the artificial seedling breeding and bottom-feeding technology projects, introduced high-density shellfish breeding technology, and steadily improved the production of industrialized seedlings and shallow seabed rearing technology. The average unit of water sports seedlings obtained 200 to 400 million grains/m3 of fertilized eggs; the shell length was 300 Î¼m, the shell height was 280 Î¼m, and the average unit water body seedling amount was 400,000 to 500,000 grains/m3. The current situation of industrialized nursery and stocking techniques of Frizzs is as follows:
First, the water environment for the treatment of nursery water control: 1 mainly to solve the problem of clean water. Avoid tide water entering the reservoir during tides. 2 The seawater must be fully precipitated to ensure the water quality of the reservoir is fresh and the specialization during the sedimentation period, and fundamentally eliminates the pollution caused by the storage of other organisms during the fry breeding period. 3 Drainage faucets must be fixed floating on the water surface. The first-stage precipitation water is precipitated by the sand filtration secondary, and then filtered through a 300-mesh nylon screen to enter the nursery pond.
Second, the cell culture
1. Algae species selection High-temperature resistant algae species: Forked algae, Chlorella, Pyramidala. Introduced principle: on-site separation, purification, by microscopy to achieve freshness, purity, density standards.
2. The algae cultivated the first-grade bottle culture algae, and used Conway liquid to do nutrient salt and boiling water disinfection. Secondary relay culture, using polyethylene transparent film bag (cover cage) method. The three-level open culture is carried out in a dedicated bait cement tank, all of which are disinfected and sterilized with a bleaching liquid. The full supply of baits is achieved when the pro-baits enter the pool.
Third, hairy seedlings
1. Intimate choice of choice 3 cm above, 2 to 3 years old, no damage to shells, full carcass, good gonadal maturity, respectively, in mid-May to mid-July, purchased in four batches of relatives 800 to 1000 kg .
2. Acquire and collect near-end sources without pollution. No more than 5 kilograms of nets are collected for the pro-family nets. Moisturizing during transportation, completed within 4 hours from collection and transportation.
3. The relatives who are brought to the nursery room by temporary care are washed, dissected, and microscopically examined to eliminate the carcasses that have been discharged. The incubators will be raised on a grid with a depth of 1 meter and the stocking density will be 80-100/m3. The whole amount of water was changed once a day, and the feeding was performed 2 to 4 times per day. The chlorella and cyanobacteria were mixed and fed. Tapirella: 20,000 to 50,000 cells/ml, chlorella 50,000 to 100,000 cells/ml. The warm-up temperature is 0.5 to 1Â°C until 24Â°C.
4. Oviposition hatching examination of pro-male sex glands mature, dry, disinfected, washed into the spawning pool after oxysterone production, micro-inflated, 1 to 3 hours visible pro-mole emissions. Oviposition densities were controlled at 40-50 capsules/ml. At this time, the relatives were removed and washed 2 or 3 times, antibiotic 2 g/m3, and EDTA disodium 4 g/m3. Increase the amount of aeration for 10 to 15 minutes while incubating to stir the pool water and remove sticky floating foam. After the inflation is stopped, the artificial pool is used to stir the pool water once every half hour to prevent the fertilized eggs from sinking and accumulating dead ends.
5. Larval breeding fertilized eggs in the water temperature of 24 ~ 25 Â°C conditions, 18 to 20 hours of development to the D-type larvae, dense in the water surface, at this time to restore the micro-aeration. During the breeding, the water level difference is controlled within 0.5 meters, and if the abnormality is prolonged, more than 30% of the deformity is eliminated. D-type larvae were selected and bred after 2 hours of complete metamorphosis. The outlet pipe is 4.5 to 6 cm in diameter, and is screened with a 350-mesh sieve to remove the upper quality D-type larvae.
6. Incubation of larvae 1 Density: The density of high density cans was controlled at 150 cells/ml. The density of seedlings in the nursery ponds was 10 to 15/ml in the early period of the shell, 7 to 8/ml in the shell top, and 5 to 7/ml in the shell top. 2 Change the water: In the early stage, the pool should be poured every other day, and in the later period, it should be changed once a day. 3 feeding bait: single vote fork algae 10,000 to 30,000 cells / ml, chlorella 50,000 to 100,000 cells / ml, cell algae 0.5 million to 2 million cells / ml. Mixed feeding is reduced proportionally and the number of feedings is 3 to 4 times per day.
7. Nutrient culture 1 Place the attachment base: Select the polyethylene mesh as the attachment base. Before use, soak in hydrochloric acid for 1 to 2 days, and filter the seawater to clean it. When the larva body is up to 240 Î¼m, the burr grows on the shell, the eye larvae reach 10% or more, and the attachment base is put in. The injection amount is 50 pieces/m3, and the attachment density is 3 to 5 pieces/ml. 2 Post-adhesion management: The amount of bait added during the larval attachment period is increased to 50,000 to 60,000 cells/ml (forked algae) day by day, and the amount of water is changed once a day. After 10 days of attachment, the juvenile shells were 500 to 700 microns in length and were moved to the sea for raising. 3 Dosing: Before the larvae were attached, 2 g/m3 of antibiotics in the water body and 4 g/m3 of disodium EDTA were added.
IV. Raising in the middle of the Maobei Bay Area
1. When the juvenile shell is 0.5 to 1 mm long, the attachment base is placed in a 60-mesh net bag. Each jumbo juvenile has about 8,000 to 10,000 capsules. Choose 100 non-polluting, unimpeded tides, small waves, and sea water with depths of 5 meters or more (or use 100 acres of shrimp ponds). The length of the stems is 130 meters. The direction of the floods and the flow of seawater are nearly vertical.
2. Holding management Each station is separated by an interval of 0.6 to 1 meters and is tied to a seedling. Each 100 cranes, each hanging 6 bags. Brush the bag once a day, wash the mesh bags in time when the waves are caught, and tidy up the mesh bags every day to ensure the safety of the platform. With the growth of seedlings, they were gradually moved to mesh bags of 40 mesh, 20 mesh, and 10 mesh, and the seedlings were changed in time.
Fifth, the end of play
1. Put the seedlings in the middle and late October into the sea area. Take the boat operation, the ship is perpendicular to the tide and it is serpentine. Ask people to spread the density evenly on the ship. Seed shell length 0.5 ~ 1 mm or more, requires uniform particles, no parasites, no wrong shell. The sowing density is 20 grains/m2 and the average size is about 250~260 grains/kg.
2. Regular observation of seedling density over 20/m2 can sparse seedlings and less than 15/m2 to make up seedlings. Keep seed density at 15/m2.
3. The main prevention and control method for the prevention and control of enemy warts against predatory organisms is the capture of starfish, shrimps and crabs under the net.
4. Fishing techniques After raising the seedlings in the middle of the fry, it is cultivated for about two years and the survival rate is about 40%. Natural sea area generally captures an average of 200 kilograms per 100 acres of land, and shallow seabed plays an average of 1,000 kilograms per 100 acres. Its fishing technology is based on the use of fishing vessels with a method of operation. When fishing, the molar distance should be controlled within 2 to 3 cm in order to obtain a uniform and uniform frizz.
Cas 183208-35-7,Vemurafenib Intermediates,5-Bromo-7-Azaindole
Shijiazhuang Dingmin pharmaceutical Sciences Co.,Ltd , https://www.dingminpharma.com