Since last winter, till now, the market for spicy chili peppers cultivated in greenhouses has been promising. Therefore, the newspaper introduced its planting technology as follows:
The flower buds in the lower middle of pepper have been differentiated and completed at the seedling stage, so cultivating thick seedlings is very important for flower bud differentiation quality and early flowering results. In the appropriate temperature during the nursery period, the seedling age is generally about 35 days, and the buds are planted when the flower buds are not blooming. Usually 9 to 13 true leaves. Maturity is too short to flower and bear fruit.
Second, soil preparation, fertilization, planting:
1, pepper hi potash fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer. Phosphate fertilizer should be combined with organic fertilizer to make a full application of fertilizer, and more potassium fertilizer. Under normal conditions, 50 kg of heavy superphosphate (46% of phosphorus) is used per mu. Partial application of excessive nitrogen fertilizer, large branches and tender branches, easy to grow long, the flowering, fruit setting and late growth unfavorable, green deeper fruit, slow fruit expansion.
2. The winter shed should be planted around the end of September.
3. Before and after the planting, disinfect soil and planting holes to prevent root rot and stem rot in time (the disease is rotten root).
1. The peppers are not tolerant to drought and are not resistant to insects. The roots of the varieties are well developed and grow vigorously. Before flowering and setting fruit, do not flood or water the plants. Control the growth to prevent leggy and rooting.
2. The growth temperature of the pepper is between 15.5Â°C and 35Â°C. If the temperature is too high or too low, the normal flowering results will be affected. Suitable indoor temperature should be controlled at 18Â°C-28Â°C.
3, timely harvest peppers, pepper, to ensure normal flowering in the upper part of the fruit set.
4, the product in the upper continuous fruit setting ability, fruit large, high yield, fruit and fertilizer should be strengthened after the water management. High-nitrogen, high-potassium, high-calcium and fertilizer containing trace elements in time to top-dressing, to ensure that the middle and late crop yield and commercial fruit. (A large number of results, nitrogen: phosphorus: potassium = 18:5:22 and calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and other trace element fertilizers, acre (usage area) once topdressing 30 to 50 kg. Pepper harvesting should not be empty , in case the upper part is not fruitful.
6. The fungicide should be sprayed in time before and after the pepper is harvested to prevent the rot of the stem from invading the wound.
Fourth, relevant tips:
1, root rot, stem rot (the disease that rot) is an important disease of pepper. When peppers are planted, special preparations should be applied to control and prevent them at an early stage.
2, the species spraying B9, chlormequat, auxiliaries, paclobutrazol, uniconazole and other chemical control long agents, such as the mastery of bad time, temperature, will make the fruit shorter, curved, darker color, affecting the yield and Quality should be used with caution.
Our Penlight Products is good in quality and competitive in price. We are manufacturer and supplier Penlight Products following your specific requirement. We are looking forward to your E-mail and establishing cooperative relationship with you! We would provide professional Penlight with good services for you!
Diagnostic Penlight, Nursing Pen Light, Medical Pen Lights, Medical Penlight Pupil Gauge
Ningbo Cland Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. , https://www.cland-med.com