Day lily, also known as day lily, is a perennial herb of the genus Liliaceae. Day lily is eaten with flower buds and is a nutrient-rich vegetable that contains many nutrients that the body needs. It has brain-enriching milk, diuresis, beauty, nourishing the kidney, preventing cancer, and reducing blood pressure. Get beauty health food. In order to improve the quality and yield of daylily, to meet the standards of green vegetables and to achieve pollution-free cultivation, the cultivation techniques are now described as follows:
First, the selection of varieties of good varieties is an important guarantee for the high yield and quality of daylily. In addition to the good quality and high yield, the improved varieties should be grown quickly and have strong resistance after planting. The main varieties are:
1. The pinnacle of day lily. It is produced in the town of Tongfeng, Tongliang County, Chongqing City. Medium maturity, 196 days of growth, leaf straight, pale green, 91-110 cm long, 19-20 mm wide, 150 cm tall, with 60-100 flowers per awning, collected in early June. By the end of September, the harvest period will be about 90 days. The buds are 10-11 cm long and 6-8 mm thick. The dried flowers are light yellow and the flower mouth is hemp red. The dry rate is 22%. Strong disease resistance, drought tolerance, fast tillering, low buds, strong flower bud regeneration, producing 250 kg of dried flowers per 667 square meters (1 mu).
2. Tongchuan early day lily. It is a fine variety produced in Sichuan Tongchuan. Precocious, the whole growth period of 155 days, the leaves pale green, long 76~80 centimeters, width 11 millimeters, flower pot height 115 centimeters, thick 7 millimeters, harvest from late May to late July. Buds are yellow, 11.5 to 13 centimeters long, and are golden yellow after drying. The dry rate is 18%, and 170 kilograms of dried flowers are produced per 667 square meters.
Second, the seedlings in the harvest buds, on-site inspection of seedlings, the robust growth, no pests and diseases, high purity of the field as the breeding object of the ramets. When digging up the ramets and seedlings, the soil should be shaken off, and the old roots of the lower part of the rhizomes that have grown two to three years ago should be divided into one bundle or one to two bundles of 2-4 buds. , Decay roots and cut off the roots, only keep 1 to 2 new roots, and cut the roots, leaving about 10 cm long.
Third, site preparation Shiji Huanghuacai requires deep plowing before transplanting more than 35 cm, the soil broken, leveling, paddy field cultivation of lily to be required to open a good irrigation and drainage "three ditch." Lily is a perennial plant. Before planting, it should be applied to the base fertilizer. It is best to open a 30-cm-depth planting trench before planting, apply the livestock and poultry fertilizer along the ditch, and then apply the surface layer of mature soil, and then apply high-quality fertilizer when planting.
Fourth, reasonable dense planting from the bud harvest is completed until the next year before the spring seedlings can be transplanted, the best harvesting of buds after transplanting ramets, the winter can be sent out, new roots, accumulated nutrients, can be convulsions in the following year Put into production. Rice fields and vegetable gardens with high soil fertility are planted with 16,000 holes per 667 square meters and 20,000 holes per 667 square meters are planted on slopes and barren lands. Planting methods are alternated between wide and narrow rows, requiring a width of 100 cm and a narrow row of 60 cm. The distance between the points is 40 to 50 cm. Each hole is planted with 2 to 4 ramets. The distance between the individual plants in the cave is 10 to 15 cm and the planting depth is 10 to 15 cm. Immediately after transplanting, the root water was poured, and the vegetation was covered with vegetation ash. After Surviving, 100 to 200 kg of human waste was irrigated with water and dripping for every 667 square meters.
V. Scientific Management
1. Reasonable irrigation and drainage. In spring, it is necessary to timely clear the ditch drainage of the cauliflower field to prevent waterlogging. During the high-temperature and dry season in July and August, we must divert water and drought in time to keep the soil moist and extend the harvest time so as to increase the yield. Water diversion and drought should be carried out sooner or later, so that emergency irrigation can be performed without irrigation.
2. Fertilization. Day lily is very fertile and fat-tolerant, especially for nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Fertilization should be carried out in different stages before spring seedling germination, flowering canopy and winter seedling development. Miao Fei: Chunmiao seedling germination (miao height about 10 cm), per 667 square meters with decomposed human excrement 200 to 300 kilograms, potash 8 to 10 kilograms mixed with water, so that young seedlings grow robustly. Fertilizer: Combine cultivator 7-10 days before convulsions, 40 kg of bio-organic fertilizer or 30 kg of compound fertilizer per 667 m 2 , cover the soil after opening a hole and deepen the soil under moist conditions to promote regular and thick convulsions. Bao Lianfei: In the initial stage of convulsions, in order to enhance the drought resistance and disease resistance of plants, prolong the function of leaves, promote the growth of buds, reduce the loss of young buds, and increase the yield, the foliar dressing should be performed. When using Pagong, every 40~50 g One leaf of green plus Fenway (5 ml) was mixed with 15 kg of water for foliar spray. For every 667 square meters of liquid used 40 ~ 60 kg, sprayed once every 10 days, continuous spray 3 times. Winter fertilizer: After digging loose soil in autumn and winter, use 100 kg of human waste per 667 square meters, plus 40 kg of bio-organic compound fertilizer. Or per 667 square meters of pigs, cow dung 2000 kilograms, between the clusters or rows of 13 cm clusters, open width 18 cm, 15 cm deep ditch depth, in order to seedling growth and canopy reserves for the following year is sufficient Nutrition.
3. Harvest. The harvesting time is very strict. Usually, it is carried out from 12 noon to 14 o'clock in the afternoon. It affects the output too early and the product has poor color. When the petals are cracked too late, the pollen is shed, and the quality is deteriorated. The value of the goods is lost. When harvesting, it is not possible to damage the buds or flower buds. It is required that the pedicels do not bear branches. At the same time, the containers that hold the flower buds should be kept clean and sanitized.
Sixth, control pests
1. Diseases and Insects of Day Lilies: Diseases have leaf spot, rust, and leaf blight. Insect pests include red spiders, aphids, and scarabs.
2. Prevention and control methods: Prevention and control should follow the principle of "prevention first, comprehensive prevention and control" and adhere to the principle of "mainly agricultural prevention, physical prevention and control, biological control, and supplementation of chemical drugs." Chemical control leaf spot can be sprayed with 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder 600 times, or 70% mancozeb wettable powder 600 times spray twice; rust can be used 25% Triadimefon 500 times or 50 times % Zeoxin Zinc WP was sprayed twice 500 times; leaf blight was sprayed twice with 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder 600 times or 58% metalaxyl MnZn wettable powder 500 times. Red spiders and aphids can be sprayed with the biological pesticide Pesticide 2000 times solution once a week; beetles can be sprayed with 90% crystals of trichlorfon 1000 times solution (chemicals should be discontinued 15 days before harvesting).
Lipo Laser is a Fat Burning Laser and revolutionary new laser slimming device for smoothing cellulite, laser fat reduction & laser body contouring with no pain, no needles and no down time.
Lipo Laser/Lipo Laser Slimming Machine emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored fat cells into free fatty acids and glycerol. Over a short period of time the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body`s natural metabolic process. A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism and thus elimination from the body of the freed fatty acids.
Why Lipo Laser
The Lipo Laser system is lipo laser safe,and has many advantages over other similar systems.Here are just a few!
Clincal studies have shown results can be seen immediately after each treatment as the fat cell contents are released, typically a 2-4cm loss in abdomen circumference can be achieved with every treatment and Lipo Laser Results is better than others.
Compared to surgical liposuction and other laser techniques, Lipo Laser is much more affordable.
Safe and Painless
Lipo Laser uses low levels of 650nm visible red laser light to create a safe and painless bio-stimulation effect in the targeted fat tissue. This stimulation is of the normal chemical pathways which the body uses to free up energy resources when required, so Lipo Laser does not produce any abnormal effects in the body or damage body tissue such as cells, blood vessels. The treatment can be performed on all skin types and body areas and you can return to normal activity immediately after treatment.
Targeted fat reduction
Lipo Laser can target fat reduction in specific problem area. By positioning the laser pads on the target area such as chin, upper arms, abdomen or thighs fat can be broken down and removed specifically from that area. This is a big advantage over diet and exercise which can reduce overall body fat but not shape individual areas.
Lipo Laser,Lipo Laser Machine,Diode Lipo Laser,Lipo Light Laser,Lipo Laser Results,Fat Burning Laser,Lipo Laser Slimming Machine
Dermax Technology Limited , https://www.dermaxmed.com