1. Damage characteristics: bite through the peel and nut shell to eat nuts, can be damaged during the entire growth period of the fruit, especially close to mature or mature fruit, victimization is more severe, often scattered on the ground can be seen by the mouse bite The shell of the fruit, or climbing on the tree, leaves the biting fruit shell on the ear, and sometimes the damaged fruit can be seen in rat holes or weeds.
2. Control methods
(1) Cultivation management: remove weeds, litter or other garbage around the orchard, keep the orchard clean and tidy; prune drooping branches, make them about 1 meter high from the ground, and loosely cut excessively dense crowns, which are not easy for mice The nesting, in the result period, can use a plastic film to cover the 0.3-0.5 meter trunk above the ground, which is not easy for mice to climb trees.
(2) It is necessary to protect the natural enemies of rats: such as long-labeled snakes, southern snakes, owls, and other rat-eating animals.
(3) Rat catching: Use traps such as squirrel cages, mouse clips, and bamboo rat-and-mouse traps at appropriate locations and close early in the evening, and use appropriate baits (eg, peanuts, sunflower seeds, fish, shrimp, etc.). If conditional, an electronic mousetrap can be used to pull the grid around the orchard so that mice can be knocked out when they enter and exit the orchard and reach the grid. Of course, this method only applies to flatter orchards.
(4) Drugs Rat poison: Currently used poisonous rat drugs mainly include zinc phosphide, sodium salt of enemy mouse, mouse killer, bromadiolone, propofol and so on. Its preparation is as follows:
1 Zinc phosphide: Zinc phosphide rice poison baits are generally formulated to a concentration of 4%. Wet the rice first, and then mix the weighed raw zinc phosphatized powder and stir it while stirring until it is even.
The enemy mouse sodium salt: 0.2% -0.3% of the enemy's sodium salt rice poison bait preparation, the first good enemy rat salt sodium salt dissolved in water at 100 Â°C, and then slowly poured into the liquid medicine, about overnight, until the liquid was After drying, dry it for use.
2 Kill Rats: Use 0.5% poisonous valleys with 7.5% organic solvent. Firstly, a good amount of organic solvents for rat killers and hot water at 80-90Â°C are diluted 1:40 into liquid medicine, gradually added to the rice and mixed well, and flipped 7-8 times, striving for evenness and stacking for 24 hours. , ready to use or dry spare. The finished poison valley contains 0.0375% of the ingredient.
3 Bromadiolone: â€‹â€‹Formulate 1% poison valley with 5% bromadiolone organic solvent. A good amount of the agent is added at a ratio of 1:4 to make a liquid solution, which is slowly sprayed into the paddy rice with a sprayer and agitated while spraying, so that the liquid is evenly infiltrated into the rice, ready for use, or dried for use.
The prepared baits can be placed in places where rodents are often active, such as rat mouths, rat roads, orchards, or under the bottom of each tree. The baits are inspected once every 1-2 days after being put on bait, and are checked 2-3 times in succession. When baits are eaten or eaten, they must be refilled. In addition, it is best to initiate a unified operation and uniform rodent control in the surrounding orchards or regions so as to achieve better results.
Shen Yong He Yellow Rice Wine
Shaohsing Rice Wine,Shaoxing Jia Fan Wine,Shen Yong He Wine,Shen Yong He Yellow Rice Wine
ZHEJIANGGUYUELONGSHAN SHAOXING WINE CO.,LTD. , https://www.chinashaoxingwine.com