The safety interval of pesticides refers to the period from the last application to the harvest of crops, that is, the time required from spraying the pesticides to reducing the residue to the allowable residue. Due to the different speeds of decomposition and disappearance of various pharmaceutical agents, plus the growth trends and seasons of various crops, the safety intervals after application of pesticides are also different. In agricultural production, the time between the last spraying and harvesting must be greater than the safety interval and crops must not be harvested during the safety interval. Therefore, understanding the safety interval of crops is of great significance in ensuring the food safety of foods and fruits and vegetables. The safety intervals for pesticides on various crops are as follows:
1. wheat. 40% Dimethoate EC 10 days, 10% Chlorophyllin EC for 7 days, 50% Carbendazim WP 20 days, 25% Diflubenzuron SC 15 days, 25% Chlorotriazole for 28 days , 25% diflubenzuron WP for 21 days, 70% thiophanate-methyl WP for 30 days.
2. Rice. 70% thiophanate-methyl WP for 30 days, 50% fenthion EC for 21 days, 2% quercitrin for 7 days, 40% rice bran oil EC 14 days, late rice 28 days, 25% SCVI Wet powder for 30 days, 50% killing alkaloid soluble powder for 21 days, 25% dimehypobic agent for 15 days, 2% isoprocarb powder for 14 days, 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder for 10 days, 40% triterpene phosphate Emulsifiable concentrates for 21 days, 25% oleiced WP for 14 days, 40% irreversible purine EC for 20 days, and 50% carbendazim WP for 30 days.
3. cotton. 73% of Ketek EC for 21 days, 75% of Thiophanate WP for 14 days, 25% of Permethrin EC for 14 days, 10% of Efficacy for Baicocein for 7 days, 25% of EC for 14 days, 5% For 14 days, for 2 hours, 20% of fulvite EC was killed for 7 days, 10% of Maprik EC for 14 days, and 40% of chlorpyrifos EC for 21 days.
4. apple. 73% Creutine EC for 30 days, 40% Dimethoate EC 7 days, 50% CASSOL EC for 15 days, 75% Chlorothalonium WP for 20 days, 2.5% EC for killing EC for 5 days, 20% OFF Ding EC for 14 days, 20% chlorhexidine EC for 30 days, 5% rifazone EC for 21 days, 50% acetaminophen WP for 7 days, 50% Bromoxime EC for 21 days, and 20% chlortetracycline EC for 45 days .
5. cucumber. 40% Dimethoate EC for 2 days, 58% Metalaxyl Manganese Zinc WP 1 day, 10% Efficacy Eliminating Baico EC for 3 days, and 64% Antivirus WP for 3 days.
6. Chinese cabbage. 40% acephate EC for 7 days, 2.5% EC for killing EC for 2 days, 20% EC to kill DING EC for 12 days, 5% to REALF EC for 3 days, 40% dimethoate EC for 10 days, 10% CHLOROCHLORO Ester EC for 5 days, 25% quetiaphos EC for 24 days.
7. tomato. 50% Torc WP 7 days, 10% Uranus EC 4 days, 75% chlorothalonil WP 7 days.
Plant Extract has been classified to two types by extraction methods including the standard plant extract and ratio extract in china local market. If we want to distinguish between the two types ,we can see from the ingredients that we should pay attention to. The standard plant extract will be tested of its special ingredients that in the product maybe by HPLC, UV, TLC etc,but for the ratio extract,we don't pay attention to the special ingredients that in it or not,not to mention the purity of one ingredient.if you still confused about the cllasfication,pls contact us to know more.
Ratio Plant Extracts
Ratio Plant Extracts,Ginseng Root Extract,Plant Extract Powder,Fenugreek Extract
Organic Herb Inc. , https://www.extracts.pl