Screw conveyors mainly use metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, food, medicine and other industries. Generally, the main parameters of the conveyor are determined according to the requirements of the material handling system, the loading and unloading location of the material, the relevant production process and the characteristics of the materials. The selection of the screw conveyor should pay attention to the following points, so that the conveying equipment will not be idle due to improper selection in the future use:
(1) Conveying capacity (yield): The conveying capacity of a screw conveyor refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit time. When transporting bulk materials, it is calculated as the mass or volume of material transported per hour; when transporting a piece of goods, it is calculated as the number of pieces delivered per hour. Due to differences in material properties such as specific gravity, viscosity, and humidity, the amount of transport under the same conditions is also different. Therefore, when selecting a screw conveyor, you must first understand some relevant information about the material. In addition, when matching with the vibrating screen equipment, the feeding amount of the vibrating screen is calculated to control the conveying amount of the screw conveyor. Most conveyors should be considered for use with other production equipment before design and production, in order to properly design the conveyor model. Read on: Four ways to improve the conveying capacity of screw conveyors
(2) Selection of conveying distance and conveying speed. When the conveying distance is required, the screw conveyor to be used is also different. For example, the screw feeder of the pipe type generally does not exceed 6 meters, and the slot type screw conveyor can be made up to several tens of meters away. Some relevant components of the conveyor are designed according to the transport distance. And select the appropriate motor according to the characteristics of the material and the distance of the conveying distance.
(3) Component size: The component size of the conveyor includes the pipe diameter (tube screw conveyor) or the width and depth of the groove, the size of the spiral page on the spindle, and the size of the page angle. These component sizes directly affect the conveying capacity of the screw conveyor. Whether to add a hopper at the inlet and the size of the feed hopper.
(4) Conveying length and inclination: The screw conveyor can be designed to be vertical, horizontal and inclined according to the requirements of the user, and the length and inclination of the conveying line directly affect the total resistance of the conveyor and the required power, so These conditions of use should be stated during the selection.
(5) The motor of the screw conveyor can use adjustable speed motor and ordinary motor to control the conveying speed and the conveying amount per hour.
Small Black Lentils
Kidney Bean,Kidney Beans,Kidney Beans Nutrition,Kidney Bean Recipes
FJGJF , http://www.nbbeans.com