High-quality forage seeds for sowing, requiring quality, pure, high germination rate, germination potential is good, so before sowing must be removed, selected, soaked and disinfected, etc., legume grass should be inoculated rhizobia.
(1) After selecting the sowing material for laboratory inspection, it is still necessary to select the seed before sowing. The purpose is to remove the hull of the unsaturated kernel. The commonly used method is mud water, salt water and ammonium sulfate solution selection. The principle is that a large, full and full seed often sinks in the lower part of the solution, while the skin and pod particles float on the solution and the ammonium sulfate solution is more convenient and economical to select.
(2) Soaking Some seeds have dormancy, while others do not germinate due to humidity. In order to promote rapid and orderly seed germination and promote the metabolism of seeds before germination and to accelerate seed coat softening, the soil moisture content of the field must be paid attention before sowing. Where the soil is moist or can be irrigated, seeds are soaked in warm water. Soaking method: 10 pounds of legume seeds, 15-20 kg of warm water, soaking for 12-16 hours; grass seeds, add 10-15 pounds of water per catty, soak for 1-2 days, after soaking place, turn every few hours Once, sowing soil drought after two days should not be soaked.
(3) Treatment of hard legumes of leguminous legumes A variety of hard seed seeds are found in various leguminous seeds. The seed coat has a cuticle, which is tough and dense, and water cannot penetrate into the interior, or is not easily penetrated. About 10-20% of the hard seeds in the pasture, about 40-60% of the grass, and 80-90% of the early harvest of Ziyunying. If not treated, the hard seeds cannot germinate. After one winter, after the temperature dropped, the germination rate increased. Before sowing, rubbing the seed coat with stone grinded sand can make it easy to absorb water and germinate quickly and neatly.
(4) The shelled seeds and the migrating hibiscus seedlings have low seed germination rate. The seedlings of ramie grasses are extremely inconvenient to sow and need to be shelled and then awned to facilitate sowing.
(5) Rhizobium inoculation Rhizobium is a beneficial microorganism in the soil and it is usually found in soil. When legumes give birth to the first leaves, a compound is secreted from the roots, which has the effect of attracting rhizobia to the roots of forage legumes, so that the rhizobia accumulates near the root hairs due to the tropism movement and enters from the root hair tips. The roots grow and multiply inside the root cortical cells. When the root is stimulated, the root cell abnormally accelerates division and forms nodules. Rhizobia utilizes plant-made compounds as nutrients within the tumor to fix free nitrogen in the air, and the production of nitrides seems to provide the need for plant growth.
This forms a symbiotic relationship between the two. This symbiotic and mutually beneficial situation has reached the peak of the flowering period of legume crops and has gradually declined since then. When nodules break down when the legumes mature, the rhizobia return to the soil to live. Rhizobia return to the soil without nitrogen fixation.
Diatomite Aroma Diffuser
Air Freshener Dispenser,Diatomite Aroma Diffuser,Portable Essential Oil Diffuser,Healcier Aromatherapy Hot
Dongguan Vanilla Bioengineering Co., Ltd. , https://www.healthecigarette.de