Root rot is one of the most important diseases that damage the beans. It is widespread in the province and various early stages are serious.
1. Symptoms: The disease is caused by fungi. It can occur from seedlings to adult plants, mainly affecting roots and stem bases. At the time of onset, the leaves gradually yellowed and withered from the bottom up, but did not fall off; the base and roots of the diseased plant stems became brown, the cortex rotted, and the vascular bundles were browned when the stems were cut open, and the whole plant died when severed. If the vegetable field is low-lying, the soil is bonded, and the base fertilizer is not matured after many years of replanting. With the high temperature and high humidity, the disease is more serious.
2. Control: It is best to use seed dressing with a seed weight of 0.3%, combined with the use of 10% Sego or 50% carbendazim or cupric oxychloride to spray the rhizome from the beginning of the disease.
Powdery mildew is one of the most important diseases of legumes, and it is easily popular in the middle and late growth periods.
1. Symptoms: The disease is caused by fungi and damages leaves, stems and pods. Most of the diseases started from the leaves, and white spots began to appear on the leaves at first. Afterwards, they gradually enlarged and formed into patches. When they were serious, the back of the leaves were covered with white powder and the leaves were dry. White spots appear on stems and stems. In the humidity is high, the temperature difference between day and night is relatively easy to disease. In addition, poor ventilation, lack of light, excessive watering, and partial application of nitrogen fertilizer also aggravated the damage. The rainy season is unfavorable to the epidemic.
2. Prevention and control: At the beginning of the disease, 10% of the world's high doses were sprayed every 10 days for a total of 3 times, which can effectively control the occurrence and development of the disease. Can also use 0.2% of baking soda (100 grams of baking soda and water 50 kg) spray, powdery mildew control effect. The lighter plots can be sprayed with 15% triadimefon.
Brown spot is one of the common diseases of beans.
Symptoms: dark brown lentil leaves after the disease, the middle gray-brown, wet when the upper layer of gray mold; vegetable soybean brown spot, cotyledon lesions irregular shape, dark brown, very fine black Spots, true leaf lesions are tan-colored, scattered black spots on the annulus, and lesions are polygonally limited by veins. In severe cases, lesions become large plaques, which cause the leaves to become yellow and fall off; petiole and stem infections lead to unclear lesions on the edges of dark brown stripes. The disease has irregular tan spots. Diseases such as high temperature and high humidity, excessive planting density, heavy cultivation, and other factors may cause the disease.
2. Prevention and control: In addition to adopting a series of agricultural and physical measures to prevent the occurrence of diseases, in the initial stage of disease, it may be sprayed with chlorhexidine or sulfuric acid suspension once every 7 days for three consecutive times. Or choose Keda, Cobo, or a noble copper emulsifier. (Hubei Dangyang Agricultural 110 Service Center)
Frozen Green Beans use local and imported ingredients, certified
organic products, do not use synthetic chemicals and fertilizers during
the growth process, do not use any additives, colorants, etc. during
processing, is 100% Organic green beans.Our company has large of green beans ,hope you can visit our company ,and also we can have a long business connection.
Frozen Green Beans
Frozen Green Beans,Frozen Beans,Iqf Frozen Green Bean,Pod Off Green Beans
LETING JINTIAN FRUIT AND VEGETABEL CO., LTD. , http://www.chinafrozenvegetable.com