The yellowing of rice leaves is a common phenomenon. The symptoms are mainly in the following situations. Care should be taken to distinguish them and prevent and treat them.
1. Toxic yellowing 1 H2S poisoning. The roots were black and smelled of rotten eggs. The white roots were small and weak; the old leaves of the base were yellowish-brown and the tips of the leaves were yellow, and then the old leaves withered. There were only one or two green new leaves in the upper part. 2 organic acidosis. The roots of rice plants were atrophic and few new roots were produced. The epidermis of the plant roots was detached, and the leaf color was yellow or atrophic. In severe cases, the lower leaves were yellow and died. Rice fields with toxic yellowing should be drained immediately to improve soil permeability, increase oxygen and detoxify. In combination with cultivator, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium available fertilizers are applied during rejuvenation in the dry field to improve the nutritional conditions of rice plants. In rice fields with excessive organic acids, soil amendments such as quicklime can be used to neutralize acids and eliminate harmful substances.
2. Lack of yellowing 1 yellowing. It mainly starts from the tips of the old leaves and begins to yellow, then gradually spreads from the stems and leaves to the heart leaves, and finally develops into a yellow-green color in the whole plant. In severe cases, the tips of the leaves and the edges of the leaves are yellowed inward, and the seedlings grow slowly. From afar, the seedlings are yellow. The appearance of this symptom should promptly apply topdressing nitrogen fertilizer such as urea and ammonium bicarbonate. 2 potassium deficiency yellow. It mainly occurs in high-yield paddy fields where large amounts of nitrogen and phosphorus are applied. The initial performance was slow growth, short stature, little tillering, straight leaves, and top blade clusters. The new leaves are dark green and dull. The tip of the old old leaves are yellowed first. There are auburn spots of different sizes. The veins extend to the base along the leaf veins. Finally, the whole leaves become auburn, and some of them even die. In the distance, they look like being burnt. This is a typical potassium deficiency disease. Immediately drain water from this symptom, use gap irrigation, and apply topdressing potassium (such as potassium chloride, ash, etc.). 3 zinc deficiency yellow. It mainly occurs in cold-waterlogged fields in the mountainous areas, and it usually occurs at about 20 days after transplanting. The midrib of the leaf base was yellowed first, followed by yellow-red or red-brown spots, and the leaves became narrow. The veins of the leaves were brittle and fragile, and the leaves were aging rapidly. The new leaves grew slowly and the leaves were narrow, and the base and the midrib became greenish brown. Zinc sulfate and other fertilizers can be used for remediation, such as 0.1% zinc sulfate multiple foliar spray, the effect is very good.
3. Fertilizer or phytotoxicity caused by the yellow ammonia, ammonium bicarbonate and other fertilizers and pesticides, such as improper application, will cause poisoning yellow, resulting in a piece of rice into a bright yellow or golden yellow leaves, and sometimes yellow spots on the burning spots. When the injury is serious, the leaves appear spotted, chlorotic, agitated or withered, or yellowed, and some plants even die. If found timely, Tanaka can immediately deep-water irrigation, or spray water to the rice plant, can reduce the degree of injury. In addition, after the occurrence of fertilizer damage or phytotoxicity, topdressing fertilizers such as urea should be topdressed to enhance crop growth and enhance resistance.
4. Diseases caused by infection yellow leaf blight yellow yellow leaf damage. It usually appears on the leaf tip or leaf margin of the leaf. It first produces yellow-green or dark green spots, then expands into spots along the veins. It is grayish white, the diseased part and the healthy part are distinct, and the lesions are often tan. "Bacteria pus." 2 Bacterial streak disease caused yellow leaves. The yellow-brown leaf of the heart is dead like a fake and dead heart seedling. There are brown streaks on the leaves and leaf sheaths. The yellow "bacterial pus" can be seen on the lesion after breaking off the midrib. In the late stage of disease, the leaves from the top to the bottom of the leaves were yellow and far away, and they looked far red. 3 Bacterial base rot damage caused by yellow leaves. The leaves are withered and curled, and some have become yellow withered, like the dead heart seedlings caused by the damage of the stem borer and the stem borer. However, the base of the stem is often dark, and the stem sections become hard and brittle, easily broken and have a rancidity. taste.
The yellow leaves caused by leaf blight, bacterial leaf streak, and bacterial base rot are all caused by bacterial diseases. For example, carbendazim and Ye Qingshuang are used for timely control and suitable for drying. Improve soil permeability and enhance rice's own resistance. The application of topdressing fertilizer after the disease is controlled will help control the spread.
5. Physiological premature aging yellow leaves spread from the bottom up, diseased leaves are mostly orange-yellow, with a certain amount of metallic luster, into a piece or all fields, there is no lesions on the yellow leaves, no bacillary pus. Physiological premature aging yellow leaf is a physiological yellow leaf phenomenon caused by the decline of root vigor in late rice growth or dehydration and defermentation, and some have a certain relationship with the varieties. Its prevention and control method is to use rice varieties resistant to premature aging, late to prevent rice fields. Stop water prematurely and keep moist irrigation.
Black Goji growth in the elevation of 2700 meters, rich in protein, fat, sugar, free amino acids, organic acids, minerals, trace elements, alkaloids, vitamins and other more than 100 kinds of human essential nutrients.
Black Goji Berry's Usages:
1. Direct eating or soaking
2. Adults eat about 5 grams per day Black Berry fruit more suitable
3. Black berry fruit in alkaline water blue, purple in acidic water
Black Goji,Black Berry,Black Wolfberry Fruit,Black Wild Wolfberry
NINGXIA IVY BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , https://www.berries-goji.com