In the past few days, rainstorms have been widespread in Conghua City, Longmen County, Boluo County, and Dongguan City in Zengcheng City and surrounding areas. The heavy rains have long duration, high intensity, and wide range. Precipitation is relatively concentrated, causing an outbreak of mountain torrents in the northern mountainous areas. Dipping 92,900 acres of farmland, 5621 acres of fish ponds, economic losses of tens of millions of yuan.
After the flood, due to the typhoon and rainstorm during the summer, the flood-fighting and disaster-relief and fishpond resumption and aquaculture are the top priorities of the current work. The following tasks should be addressed:
1. Repair the fishing pond. Raise and reinforce the fishing ponds, clear the mud and debris in the water inlet and outlet, ring and mountain ditch, and flood control channels, and repair the supporting pig farms, duck farms, power grids, roads, drought-resistant and oxygen-increasing equipment, and create a good one for the resumption of production. basis. For some disaster-damaged and vastly-projected fishpond bases, they will be rehabilitated and repaired in autumn and winter, and will strive to lay a solid foundation for the spring of next year.
2. Clear pond disinfection. Each mu of surface water is treated with 100kg ~ 150kg of quicklime and sprinkled with water. At the same time, 50kg of tea bran is used to break up the immersed water. Quicklime can kill wild fish, neutralize acidity, improve water quality, release nutrients, and increase pH; Tea bran can also kill wild fish and some fungus parasites due to saponin saponins, and fertilize water quality and medicinal properties. Decomposition afterwards is a nutrient food for fish. Tea bran can also be used together with bleaching powder. Each kilogram of water is bleached with 3kg~4kg of bleaching water, and the whole pond is splashed with water after 4 hours. The effect is the same as above.
3. Fertilizer water quality. At the same time as the disinfection of clear ponds, 200 kg to 300 kg of human feces and ponds released by fermented yeast per acre are used to cultivate plankton, fertilize the water quality, and prepare abundant feed for the seedlings of the lower pond. When the fish species is under the pond, the transparency is preferably about 30 cm.
4. Reasonable stocking. As time has passed for half a year, farmers need to adjust measures to local conditions, combine actual conditions, and rationalize their stocking. If it is the village edge pond, Wangtian pond, shallow pond, in the case of ample feed, the acres of Wu Guo species (5 cm ~ 8 cm / tail) 600 to 800 tails, é²¢100 tails, é³™60 tails , 40 grass carp (tail length 15 cm), for the end of the year to reach the specifications listed. If it is a large area base supporting Tongtou pigs, ducks on the water surface of the fishing ponds, adequate water sources, drainage and irrigation facilities, can be appropriate to put more seedlings.
5. Fish selection stocking. The fish species were selected for the same species, and their specifications were roughly the same, and the body was robust, full-bodied, responsive, and well-behaved, with no disease-free individuals. For the sake of safety, in front of Xiatang, put several bamboo rafts around the disinfected ponds in the clear pond and raise a few test fish species. After 24 hours, they are still lively and lively, indicating that the medicinal properties have passed and fish species can be released; if they die, , The toxicity is still, can not put the species, until the disappearance of drugs before the release of fish breeding.
6. Scientific feeding. Make reasonable adjustments according to different growth stages. In the fry summer flowering stage, the feeding amount is 8%~10% of the fish's body weight; during the rough breeding of the fish species, the feeding amount is 5%~7% of the fish's body weight; 3%~5% of the feed is fed once a day in the morning and in the afternoon, and the amount of feed in the morning accounts for 40% of the whole day. In the feeding process, we must pay attention to the regulation of water temperature, in the water temperature between 20 Â°C ~ 30 Â°C, fish food intake is strong, can increase the amount of feeding properly, in the rainy days, when the low pressure floating head does not feed.
7. Strengthen management. In the hot summer and autumn seasons, fresh water is replenished once every two months, and 20% of the old water is discharged, so as to keep the water quality â€œfat, live, tender and coolâ€. Followed by the prevention and treatment of fish diseases. Summer and autumn are the peak seasons for the rapid growth of fish, and it is also a season of fish disease. So every half a month, use 20 tons of quicklime per acre of water to pour in the whole pond to adjust the pH of the water and improve the water quality. It is required to inspect the pond three times a day. In the morning, the main observations are the fish movements and the presence or absence of floating heads. At noon, observe the fish feeding conditions. In the evening, check the food market for residual baits. The food bait and debris should be cleaned out every day and the waterproofness deteriorated. Every 10 days, the pH value and transparency were measured once and corresponding measures were taken.
8. Timely listing. Due to the fact that a considerable part of the fishponds are wintering fish ponds every other year, although the growth is affected during the summer typhoon, some people will go to the autumn after the summer and there will be more holidays and prosperous consumption. The price is for sale. In addition, what will be listed, what will be added, how much will be listed, how much will be added, and the relative stability of the number and variety of fishmouth will be maintained, and we will strive for better economic benefits in the coming year.