Raw shrimp can be processed according to normal procedures after being subjected to sensory quality tests. The process flow and key points for each operation are:
(1) Raw material processing raw materials entering the factory are subject to quality and sanitation inspections. After the inspection is completed, the materials shall be processed in time and the shrimp should be processed on the same day. If they cannot be processed in time, they should be re-added with ice (control temperature is below 8Â°C).
(2) Before the initial washing process, rinse with process water to remove impurities.
(3) The head of raw materials should be removed from the designated operating table or placed in a clean and sanitary container, and the soft shell fish and shrimp that are not fresh or have serious mechanical damage should be removed. The yellowish shrimp should be stored separately after heading out. . When the playground is made, the left hand pinches the shrimp, and the right hand pulls the chest and abdomen joints of the head to separate and bring out the internal organs.
(D) washing shrimp need to use ice water cleaning, cleaning with a small round basket with uniform rotation, to prevent contusion shrimp body, the amount of shrimp does not exceed 1/2 of the basket. Wash 3 times, use clear water last time.
(5) Graded and selected washed shrimps are placed on the operation table and subdivided according to the specification standard. Available coarse classification, subdivision, and level classification. During the sorting process, raw materials on the operating platform should not be overstocked and should be crushed to keep it fresh.
(f) Cleaning Wash the shrimp once with ice water at about 6Â°C.
(7) After the water is washed, the shrimp is placed in the leaker to control the water for 5 minutes. Leaching water from the surface of the shrimp body is drained. When the water is controlled, the shrimp in the container cannot be too much.
(8) Weighing instruments must be weighed before weighing and during operation in order to obtain accurate weighing; the amount of planing water in weighing is generally 2-3% (the actual weight after thawing is not less than the specified weight); The shrimp is served in a clean shrimp dish with 2 size labels attached.
(9) Before placing the plate and plate, the shrimp plate should be cleaned and disinfected, ice water should be added to the plate, and the sides should be washed. The â€œneckâ€ is outward and the tail crosses. The lower anticline is downward and the upper layer is anticline upward. The shrimp is flat. Straight, less than 30 pounds per pound of layered swing, more than 31 only put two layers up and down, found in the disc unqualified prawns should be replaced immediately, after the plate should be in the bottom and surface with a specification label, positive Outward, leveling center.
(10) After irrigation and drowning, the shrimp plate is filled with clean ice water (below 6Â°C), then it is turned over and the water is poured. After the water is drowned, the stainless steel or plastic utensils are used to shape the shrimps so that the shrimps are arranged closely and the surface is smooth.
(11) Inspection of semi-finished products Inspectors shall collect no less than 5% of the samples for quality, specification, weight and sanitary inspections, and make detailed records.
(12) Before adding the water to the ice for the first time, each plate of shrimp shall be provided with a clean sanitary platen, then ice water (about 4Â°C) shall be added, and the amount of water added shall be 1/3 of the thickness of the shrimp. After water is added, utensils shall be used along the inner wall of the shrimp plate. Sew and reshape.
(XIII) The freeze plate freezer must be washed first. The temperature of the freezing workshop is lowered to -20Â°C in advance, and the product should be frozen in a room below -25Â°C.
(14) When the temperature of the center of the second frozen product reaches -8Â°C, remove the pressure plate, add ice water (about 4Â°C), add enough water to avoid excessive cooling, continue freezing and cooling, until the temperature reaches -15Â°C, time It is advisable not to exceed 13 hours.
(15) Freezing and releasing can be performed when the frozen product reaches a temperature of 15Â°C or less in the center of the frozen product. The water is used to remove the plate, and the water temperature of the plate must not be higher than 20Â°C. The time should be short and the movement should be fast enough to prevent the ice from melting and affect the appearance of the frozen block. For block irregularities, they should be re-watered and frozen to remove severe red bottoms, mixed bottoms, and poorly sanitized frozen blocks.
(16) The immersion method for the icing coat icing is to be carried out in a low-temperature store (water temperature is controlled at 0-4Â°C) for about 3 seconds.
(17) Packaging and packaging materials must be clean and free from contamination, and packaging paper and labels that come into direct contact with the product must not contain fluorescent substances. Packaging materials need to be precooled at a low temperature of -9Â°C.
Frozen products should be inspected before packaging, and packaging should be performed at a low temperature (usually below -10Â°C). When packing, the plastic bag is tightly packed, the small paper box must be tightly closed, the direction of the box pattern must be the same when it is placed in the box, and the large carton box should be sealed with foaming alkali and tape paper.
(18) Refrigerated and packaged finished products shall be promptly stored in the cold storage (the temperature of the cold storage should be kept below -18Â°C), and odor-free foods cannot be stored at the same time. Prawn products should be stacked according to different grades, specifications, and batch numbers. There should be a gap of 30 cm between the rakes and the rakes. The rake height should not exceed 3-3.5 meters (13 boxes is appropriate).
(19) Finished product inspections include inspection of external packaging (whether the packaging is neat and firm), open-package inspection (inspection of temperature of frozen block, sealing of plastic bags and sanitary conditions), and thawing inspection (inspection of finished product quality, specifications, weight, etc.).
(20) Transshipment of consignment by refrigerated trucks and ships. When the goods reach the transit warehouse, the sample shall be sampled at a proportion of 1% and the frozen product center temperature shall be measured (below -8Â°C as qualified). If it is higher than -8Â°C, it shall be thawed. quality.