After thawing the frozen water, cover the mulch and cold-proof material on the ridge (ridge) and thawed and remove the cold-proof material in the following year. When the heart of the strawberry sprouts, the membrane breaks and the seedlings are pulled out, so that the harvest period is 5-7 days ahead of the open-land strawberry. . If small and medium-sized greenhouses or solar greenhouses are cultivated and managed, they can be harvested about 20 days earlier than the open season, and extended for 10-15 days or even longer. The specific approach female mouth:
(1) Shed the shed at night when the temperature dropped to 8Â°C and covered the grasshoppers at night.
(2) After covering the shed, cover the black mulch on the ridge and break the hole to shoot the seedlings, remove the silt, remove the yellow leaves, leave the main buds and 2-3 robust branches or lateral buds.
(3) Within 10 days after the baiting, when the room temperature reaches 25-30Â°C, 5-10 mg/kg gibberellin is sprayed to the seedlings to break the dormancy, and the long dormant species spray another 5 mg/kg red before budding. Cinomycin.
(4) During the initial period of the shed, 20-30Â°C during the day and 10-12Â°C during the night. When the daily temperature is too high, small water or water spray should be used to supplement the humidity. During the day of budding 26-28Â°C, the night temperature is not lower than 8Â°C. Flowering temperature of 20-25 Â°C, 10-12 Â°C at night. The fruit enlargement period is 20-25Â°C during the day and 8Â°C at night. The harvest period is 18-24Â°C during the day and 5-6Â°C at night. When the temperature exceeds the maximum temperature, it is necessary to let the air cool and dehumidify, and when the temperature drops to a low point, close the air inlet and keep the relative humidity at 60%-70%.
(5) Infusing 1-2 water in the bud stage and applying 15kg/667 square meters of ternary compound fertilizer to promote budding. Watering during flowering control. Fruit ripening should be timely watered to keep the soil moist, and combine with watering to chase a fertilizer every other time, each time superphosphate, urea and potassium sulfate are each 8 kg/667 m2, or ternary compound fertilizer is 20 kg/667 g Square meters 3-4 times, at the same time foliar spraying 2 000 times cloud 120 liquid, or rare earth micro-fertilizer 3 000 times, or potassium dihydrogen phosphate 300 times 3-4 times.
(6) Remove the old, yellow and diseased leaves in time for good ventilation and light protection. Leave 7-8 buds in each inflorescence before flowering to remove the weak tips and make the results neat and concentrated.
(7) Spray borax 500 times once during budding (the borax is first dissolved with high wine) to improve the quality of the flower. Artificial pollination was conducted with a fan or feather duster or brush at 11-12 hours noon. The beehive can be moved indoors to be pollinated by bees.
(8) The CO2 generator is used to discharge CO2 before releasing the air in the result period every morning 8-10 hours.
(9) Conditional lighting can be supplemented with light from the evening to nighttime in the result period from the evening to the night, which has a significant effect on preventing premature senescence, increasing fruits and increasing production.
GANOHERB provides multiple
Health Daily Care Products to help you maintain good health and achieve better
life quality effortlessly. We integrate the essence of Ganoderma Lucidum into products
that people usually use or take everyday
such as Ganoderma Toothpaste, hot chocolate, Flower Tea , Cordyceps capsule etc.
so people can experience and enjoy the healthcare
effects brought by Ganoderma daily.
The Ganoderma Toothpaste
is added with the essence of 100% organic Ganoderma Lucidum, which comes from
our self-built organic Ganoderma farms located at pristine Mt. Wuyi. It does
not contain fluorine or any coloring material, making it safe and suitable for
all customers. The Ganoderma polysaccharides and triterpenes are great
anti-inflammatory agents which are able to significantly reduce oral
inflammation as well as other symptoms caused by unbalanced oral microbiome,
giving you better oral health and fresh breath safely and effectively.
If you are a person who enjoys hot chocolate during the winter, we
have a great option for you. GanoHerb combines the delicious hot chocolate and
nutritious Reishi Mushroom together, giving you a cup of tasty drink with
additional health benefits. This product is added with Ganoderma Extract, and
you can enjoy the delightful, creamy and chocolaty taste that this product
brings you whenever and wherever you like, either in a sunny afternoon or a
cold winter. Just add in hot water and stir, a tasty hot chocolate with added
health benefits will be ready for you in just seconds.
GANOHERB has also
developed a new flower Tea line to help you prepare for hot summers. The
ingredients we used for the flower tea products are 100% natural with no
additive whatsoever. For example, for the Hawthorn tea, we used pure freshly
dried Hawthorn slices in order to maximize the fresh Hawthorn flavor as well as
to keep the nutrition inside. Besides that, we also have Roselle tea, goji
berry tea, hawthorn tea, chrysanthemum tea etc. All of them are delicious and easy to make.
Simply put the content into a teapot and add boiling water. Within minutes, a
pot of delicious flower tea will be ready for you. If you use a transparent
glass teapot, you can enjoy watching the flower booming in water. You can also
mix some of them together to create your own unique flower tea.
Health Daily Care
Health Daily Care,Daily Use Health Care,Health Flower Tea,Probiotics Toothpaste
Ganoherb International Inc , https://www.ganoherb.com