Supermarket fishery department estimates the number and quantity of aquatic products needed for the next day's sales based on the sales situation of aquatic products on the day, the weather conditions and seasons of the next day, and orders the headquarters or the procurement staff respectively. . Purchasing personnel count the purchase quantities of various aquatic crystals according to demand, and then purchase them from the wholesale market or the manufacturer, return them to the processing plant for processing, packaging, pricing, display, sales, etc. The operation process is as follows:
Orderingâ†’Statisticsâ†’Procurementâ†’Acceptanceâ†’Applying Iceâ†’Incoming Materialâ†’Processingâ†’Cold Salt Machineâ†’Secondary Processingâ†’Boxingâ†’Packingâ†’Priceâ†’Shippingâ†’Roomingâ†’Distributionâ†’Supermarketâ†’Displayâ†’Salesâ†’Ordering.
First, the raw materials for the procurement of raw materials for aquatic products include four major channels: direct transportation, wholesale markets, traders, and processing plants.
(1) Directly marketing agricultural administrative units in order to shorten the distribution channels of agricultural, fishery and animal husbandry products in order to increase farmersâ€™ income and reduce the cost of purchasing goods in supermarkets. In recent years, guidance has been given to fishermenâ€™s associations in all regions to set up a fishing and sub-packing field to handle and package supermarkets. Some of the required aquatic products, such as clams, clams, oysters and other small packaged products, can be ordered directly from the supermarket to the fishery.
(b) The wholesale market fish market (wholesale market) is a distribution center for fishermen's goods in consumer lands. The goods for aquatic products are complete and the price is also based on the situation of supply and demand at that time. Generally speaking, it is quite reasonable; the amount is small, farmed fish, and fishing Can be purchased from the wholesale market.
(3) Traders frozen offshore ocean freight. Most of them are imported by traders, stored in freezers, and sold to wholesalers or processors. Such fishery can be purchased directly from traders.
(d) Processing plants such as shrimp, shellfish and fishery and dry goods are processed and processed by the processing plant before being stored, or directly sent to the wholesale market for sale. Such products can be purchased directly from processing plants.
Second, acceptance of aquatic products due to large and small fish, the price difference is quite large, so the acceptance, you must check the specifications of the purchase order, and in detail the number of pairs of weight test, and the central thermometer, respectively, to test the surface temperature of the raw materials With the center temperature. Cold surface temperature should be below 5 Â°C to be qualified, and the center temperature of frozen products should be below 18 Â°C to be qualified. In addition, acceptance personnel should also check the freshness of the fishery by visual inspection, and the inferior goods should refuse to purchase, otherwise it will affect the image of the supermarket.
- Applying ice means using crushed ice to lower product temperature. Purchasing personnel purchased from the wholesale market for the breeding of warm-water fish or fish caught off the coast, affected by the external environment during the transportation process, the crushed ice covered in the wholesale market has been dissolved, so that the fish body has temperature recovery phenomenon, if the operation is arranged Raw materials may be subject to delay in processing. To avoid affecting freshness, additional crushed ice must be added to maintain the freshness of the goods.
Fourth, raw materials into the storage and thawing In order to maintain the freshness of aquatic products must be well temperature management, especially raw materials. Raw materials that cannot be processed at once should be immediately sent to humans for storage in a freezer or cold storage depending on the nature of their raw materials.
The raw material of the frozen product is in a frozen state. Before processing, it must be thawed first to facilitate the cutting after the fish body is softened. There are three methods for defrosting aquatic products:
(a) Freezer thawing method.
(B) cold brine thawing method.
(C) flow hydrolysis method. Among them, the refrigerator thawing method is the safest and does not easily cause water loss. After thawing, the freshness and taste of the fish are all good. On the day before processing, the frozen raw materials were moved to a freezer, and the temperature was gradually increased to about 0Â°C, and then processed again.
5. Disposal of treatment procedures for aquatic products such as descale, debriding, debriding, and viscera treatment is called once.
(a) Scale the fish body parallel to the treatment countertop, abdomen toward the person, press the head with the left hand, the right hand holding the scaly knife against the direction of the fish scales, remove the scales from the tail to the head, such as the abdomen, fins Fine scales must be cut off with the tip of a knife; finer scales can be scaled with a steel brush; on the other hand, the fish must be parallel to the countertop, and the fish should be removed in the opposite direction.
(b) Go for internal organs and internal organs
1. With the fish head facing right, hold the knife with the right hand, and hold the fish with your left hand. Cut the root of the cockroach away from the head of the fish. Then insert the edge of the blade from the edge of the cocoon, and cut the fish along the edge.
2. Turn the fish belly up and cut off the junction between the opposite jaw and head.
3. Open the lid to the extent that it can be cut to the fish's abdomen, insert the fish knife under the lid, and cut the fish belly.
4. Cut the fish's abdomen to the anus with the tip of a fish knife. Be careful not to injure fish eggs and the like.
5. With your thumb and forefinger, gently lift the rod, and use the tip of the fish knife to hold it against the convex part, gently remove the rod and allow the head to separate.
6. After removing the gills, remove the internal organs and remove them near the anus.
(3) Cleaning and cleaning To complete the operation once, the fish scales, mucus, blood clots, etc. must be rinsed with clean water at this stage of operation. In particular, where the flesh on the back of the abdomen is darkened, it must be completely removed. Brush can be used to brush.
After the cold salt water treatment fishery product has been treated for a long time, it has been exposed to room temperature (15Â°C-18Â°C) for a long time, and the fish body will have a phenomenon of temperature rise. At this time, it is necessary to use a cold brine machine to do the cooling operation and use it. The over-flow generated by the cold brine machine flushes out the bacteria attached to the fish. The concentration of brine used for treating aquatic products should be similar to that of seawater, which is 3.5 degrees of salinity, and the temperature should be controlled between 1 Â°C and 2 Â°C. The processing time is about 15 minutes.
Seventhly, the secondary treatment of aquatic products that have been treated with cold salt water, first use a dry towel that has been sterilized to wipe off the moisture attached to the surface, and then do commercial operations. The operation of cutting and trimming aquatic products with knives is called secondary processing.
The commercialization of aquatic products is handled as follows:
(1) The whole packaged product of whole fish or whole fish keeping the original shape of the fish body, which is called whole fish or whole fish (Round Whole) such as saury, squid, ayu, octopus, squid, shrimp, shellfish Wait.
(2) Semi-treated fish are semi-processed fish (Semi Dressed), such as freshwater fishes and marine fishes with small fish bodies, after they have been removed from the gills and entrails and are packaged into commercial products without further cutting operations.
(3) Sliced â€‹â€‹fish After the fish is removed by a knife, the knife is cut longitudinally from the tail or dorsal vertebrae into upper and lower pieces. This is called two-piece treatment (Fillet), such as milkfish.
(D) three fish with a knife and then remove two pieces of meat with vertebrae processed into pieces of meat, called three fish, this is the practice of cutting raw fish.
(5) After the first half of the fish is removed from the head and tail, the knife is cut into 1-2 cm wide fillets or cut into 7-10 cm long pieces of fish along the side of the fish. White north, squid blades or white fish fillets.
(6) The two pieces of meat in the fish fillets are cut into 0.5-1 cm thick fillets of fish, which are called fish fillets, such as swordfish steaks and squid fillets.
(seven) sashimi fish steak fresher and does not contain blood of meat part, cut into 0.5-1 cm thick, 2.5-3.5 cm wide, 4-5 cm long fish fillets for raw eating.
(8) Products made from cooked fish or processed in salted form.
(9) Fish heads and fish bones can be cut into chunks when compared with fresh fish heads and fish bones.
VIII. Packing and packaging The packaging of products not only maintains quality, but also enhances the effect of promotion. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to appearance. The types and types of aquatic products are quite numerous. The meat quality and taste vary from species to species. Its cooking methods include cooking, frying, steaming, roasting, and frying. Therefore, in order to achieve the promotional effect of commodities, the Special emphasis must be given. For packaging materials used in aquatic products, for fresh fish, different types of trays can be used for cartoning, and the cooking seasoning can be used. After lining with flowers, PVDC cling film is used to create a beautiful appearance. s product. If necessary, red stickers on the packaging box can be affixed with cooking methods to better achieve promotional effects. As for the packaging of dried fish, individual smaller plastic boxes can be packed in a quantitative manner and reheat sealed. Bigger turtles such as soft-shelled turtles and algae are packed in fresh fish. Shellfish, such as clams, can be packaged in plastic bags at a rate of 300 grams per pack to prevent death due to suffocation, resulting in corruption. When using pallet packaging, depending on the size of the fish, choose the appropriate specifications and forms, otherwise it will not only affect the outlook, but also cost.
The packaging volume of individual aquatic products must be planned according to the type of product, individual size and treatment method. The bulky whole fish will be packaged in one or one end, and the smaller ones will be packed in two or more boxes, but the total amount will not exceed 300-400 grams. Semi-treating fish is filled with one tail, three fish or two fish is based on one principle, and fish or segmented fish are packed in one or two boxes. As for dried fish, small-sized shrimp or larvae are packed in boxes of 100-300 grams, and large-sized ones are filled with one or two pieces. However, the amount of sashimi packed in boxes varies greatly. In terms of quantity, it can be divided into single, double and family numbers. In terms of type, it can be divided into a product sashimi, a second product sashimi, and a three product sashimi; When loading the box, it takes more time to put radish on it. After placing 4 pieces of fish, line the chrysanthemums, and then add the brackets and then wrap them with cling film to prevent the plastic wrap from sticking to the sashimi. .
Nine, price strategy Aquatic products contain unsaturated fatty acids and animal protein, will not produce civilized disease after eating, as a kind of healthy food sought by modern humans, so the demand for aquatic products has an increasing trend. However, to increase the market share of aquatic products in supermarkets, it is necessary to pay attention to its price in addition to the full range, because although the quality of life is improved, at the present stage, the people in the country are still consuming more than quality when purchasing goods. A larger proportion and a good price strategy can not only attract many customers, but also reduce the loss of goods (sales losses) and the volume of finished products. The secondary cost calculation of aquatic products is the same as that of meat products. The treatment loss should be deducted first, and then the gross profit rate should be set at the secondary cost. The gross profit rate can be set according to the way of meat products. The main product is set at 20-25. %, secondary product set at 25â€”
30%, auxiliary goods are set at 30-35%. As for the price setting, the prices of nearby competitive shops, traditional markets, etc. within the shopping district should be constantly investigated and their handling methods should be adjusted at any time to avoid excessively high prices, which would make customers unable to hold back. Only if the selling price is reasonable and reasonable Increase the competitiveness, otherwise it will be eliminated by customers.
X. Stored Aquatic Products After the packaged products have been sold within one to two days, they can be stored in ice at a cold store. If it is required to be stored for a long time, it must be frozen and then placed in a freezer. When freezing fishery products, it is necessary to pay attention to the speed of ice crystal formation in the fish and the time of freezing. After freezing, release the ice cubes into the freezer. The cooling rate is fast, the number of ice crystals is many, the shape is small and round, and it is generated between the two muscle fibers; if the cooling rate is slow, the number of ice crystals is small, as large as a rod, many in the muscle fibers, and when a large ice crystal is generated in the muscle, the tissue It will be destroyed mechanically, so that when thawing, the nutrients in the tissue will be lost to the muscles with water as a drip, resulting in a rough tissue, reduced yummy taste, and reduced quality. In the freezing of aquatic products and meat, the emergency speed The frozen product passes through the ice crystal band to form small ice crystals, and its quality will not be destroyed by the crystal.
Ganoderma extract (Ganoderma Lucidum
extract/Reishi Mushroom Extract) is extracted from top-graded organic
shell-broken Ganoderma Lucidum spore powder using advanced modern technology. Spores
are the seeds of Ganoderma Lucidum. When it matures, the spores are released
from the mushroom cap. They are also where most of the nutrients of Ganoderma
Lucidum are contained. In order to allow the nutrients inside the spore powder
to be fully absorbed by human body, we used a patented technology called low
temperature physical shell-breaking technology to crack the cell wall of
Ganoderma Lucidum spore powder.
The Ganoderma we used for this product comes
from our self-built organic Ganoderma farm at Mt. Wuyi. Both the farm and the
GMP workshop have acquired organic certifications from 4 countries and regions
including Chinese, Japan, the US, and the EU. We do not use any type of
herbicide, pesticide, or chemical fertilizer during the whole cultivation
process, delivering the best and safest product to our customers.
extraction technology, we can increase the concentration of Ganoderma
polysaccharides and triterpenes in the product. Reishi Mushroom Powder polysaccharides and
triterpenes both work together to enhance human`s immune system, fighting
against diseases and infections. Also, Ganoderma can help protect the liver,
increase sleep quality as well as relive stress.
Ganoderma Extract,Reishi Mushroom Extract,Organic Ganoderma Extract,Ganoderma Lucidum Powder
Ganoherb International Inc , http://www.ganoherb.com