The trifoliate propagation method is only applicable to the multi-stemmed azaleas, i.e. Cymbidium hybrida, garlandia orchid, oncidium, dendrobium and paphiopedilum can be used for breeding, but the reproduction rate is not high and the propagation speed is slow.
Take Cymbidium as an example:
When the plants in the pot grow too dense, they can be planted in ramets. When cultivating plants, please note the following points:
(1) The blue head (pseudo-bulb) of Cymbidium hybridum must be exposed on the surface of the soil and should not be buried under the substrate.
(2) Cultivation of substrates should not be too tight. The roots of Cymbidium grandiflorum are thick and white, and symbiotic blue fungus helps absorb nutrients. If the gap between the matrix is â€‹â€‹too small, it will make the orchid rot.
(3) Due to the large number of roots of Cymbidium, do not force the roots to bend in planting. It should be natural and rotate the plants in the same direction.
(4) Before changing the potted ramets, the substrate should be slightly dried so as to remove the pots and prevent injury to the roots;
(5) After fertilization, no fertilization should be applied. Fertilizer can be applied after 3-4 weeks.
The Greenhouse Film Electric Roll-Up Unit replacing traditional manual roll-up unit to reach high speed automation in revolving & releasing films and greenhouse environment, it is the new generation of greenhouse ventilation and temperature regulation facilities. Portability, output torque, output lock, wide range and precise adjustment, waterproof, dew-proof and power-saving are the key characteristics for Electric Roll-Up Unit, which is the best choice for modern daylight greenhouse applied in different climates.
Greenhouse Film Manual Roll Up
Greenhouse Film Manual Roll Up,Greenhouse Manual Winch,Greenhouse Side Film Roll Up
JIANGSU SKYPLAN GREENHOUSE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , http://www.spgreenhouse.com