At present, the problem of deterioration of the soil environment in old vegetable fields is widespread, resulting in serious diseases and insect pests. The quality of vegetables and market competitiveness have been declining. The reasons and treatment measures are as follows:
First, the cause of the deterioration
The first is to re-fertilize chemical fertilizers and cause soil compaction. The second is the increase in salinization. Third, neglecting the application of trace fertilizers leads to various kinds of nutrient deficiency in the growth of vegetables. Fourth, it is even serious and extensive farming. Many years of continuous cropping will cause the accumulation of bacteria and eggs in the soil, and it will easily induce a variety of vegetable diseases.
Second, governance measures
1. Crop rotation: In a field, it is not appropriate to plant a variety of vegetables in the mid-season quarters, and it is possible to change crops for another variety of vegetables, such as melons and onions, to reduce the occurrence of pests and diseases. Note that certain leguminous vegetables are arranged in the rotation to increase the nitrogen content of the soil by virtue of the nitrogen fixation by the symbiotic rhizobial bacteria; some mustard, peas, etc. are arranged in the rotation and can absorb phosphorus and potassium that cannot be utilized by ordinary vegetables. Some of them have been re-used in the ecological transformation into the soil to improve the state of phosphorus nutrition for the manure.
2. Rational farming: With the application of organic fertilizer, gradually deepen the tillage layer. It is possible to use winter plowed permafrost and summer soil to promote soil maturation, ensure that soil layers in vegetable fields are loose, and increase soil fertility.
3. Apply organic fertilizers and apply micronutrients: apply organic fertilizers more, and under the action of microorganisms, form an organic colloidal humus to improve the granule structure of the soil, enhance permeability and water retention and fertilizer storage capacity, and relieve soil Salinization, combined with the characteristics of different vegetables requiring fertilizer, reasonable formula, scientific application of trace fertilizer. For basal application, zinc fertilizer (zinc sulfate) can generally apply 1-1.5 kg per acre, boron fertilizer (borax) generally 0.3-0.5 kg per acre, and molybdenum fertilizer (ammonium molybdate) generally 0.1-0.2 kg per acre. Wait. For example, as a top-dressing fertilizer, 0.05%-0.2% of zinc sulfate, 0.1%-0.25% of borax, and 0.02%-0.05% of ammonium molybdate can be used to meet the demand for vegetable trace elements.
4. Actively promoting micro-ecological fertilizers: Micro-ecological fertilizers are environmentally-friendly fertilizers, which can improve the structure of soil pellets and also have comprehensive nutritional features.
This classification summarizes the Natural Chlorella produced by our own factory in northwestern of China .
We have advanced equipment and strict quality control system to ensure the quality and production.
The products under the classification are:
1. Food Grade Chlorella Powder .
2. Feed Grade Spirulina Powder .
3. Chlorella Tablets .
Various parameter specifications of our product:
Naturland Certified ; CERES certified .
EU & NOP standard ; Kosher & Halal Available .
Low heavy metals & Micro Contents , Low & Stable PAH4 Level ,
PAH4 value is less than 10 ppb .Low microorganismsNon-Irradiation ,
Non GMO , Gluten Free , Allergen Free , Pesticides Free .
Own Factory : Manufacture in northwest of China . Legitimacy , Regularity , Cultural .
Own Lab : Quality control and Product development . Strictly , Creativity , Responsibility .
Yanchi County Yijian Biotechnol Co.,Ltd
was founded in Dec 2012 ,
by Mr. Dezhi Zhang ,
the legal representative of the company .
Company registered capital is 10 million RMB .
The main business sectors are culture , processing , internal sales , import and export trade of Organic Spirulina and Organic Chlorella products .
Yijian is known globally as one of the major suppliers of microalgae products across the world .
Annual production rate is 600 Mt .
Average annual sales income is around 5 million dollar .
Natural Chlorella,Chlorella Spirulina Powder,Natural Organic Chlorella,Natural And Pure Chlorella
YANCHI YI JIAN BIOLOGICAL PROJECT CO.,LTD , http://www.spirulina-yj.com