ZHD type ultraviolet protein nucleic acid detector instructions
I. System Introduction <br>The protein nucleic acid detector is the main device for chromatographic analysis. It is equipped with a chromatography column, a constant current pump, a partial collector (optional as needed) and a computer printing device to form a complete liquid phase. Chromatographic separation system. It is a modern analytical laboratory instrument for life science research, pharmaceutical measurement, chemical, food science and medical research. Widely used in scientific research and teaching experiments in industry, agriculture, scientific research and universities. The principle is that according to the characteristic that the substance (sample) has obvious absorption of ultraviolet light, the ratio analysis of the sample component content is realized, so as to carry out the identification detection and content determination of the sample protein and the nucleic acid substance. However, although there are many kinds of protein detectors produced in China, they are all recorded by a recorder and have a long warm-up time.
The successful development of ZHD type UV protein nucleic acid detector provides an advanced means for scientific research and experimental personnel to use computer system to realize nucleic acid protein detection and analysis. It is characterized by stable system, easy operation, computer display spectrum, data analysis and Print the spectrum.
Second, the system features <br> This series of detectors are different from other detectors, mainly have the following characteristics:
1. The preheating time is short. Generally, the experiment is only about 10 minutes preheating.
2. High stability, the drift per hour after preheating is generally less than 0.001.
3, the operation is simple, the instrument automatically adjusts the light transmittance (T) to 100%, and the absorbance (A) is adjusted to 0.000.
4. The transmittance (T) and absorbance (A) are correspondingly accurate, and the error between the two points is less than 1%.
5. Double data display, the instrument displays absorbance (A) and light transmittance (T) in a timely manner.
6. The instrument has a computer interface and a recorder interface (absorbance 0-200mv).
7, the work software provides spectrum acquisition, analysis and calculation, save, print and other functions, you can insert the spectrum into the document (word) file.
8, a computer can be equipped with multiple detectors (determined by the number of valid ports on the computer).
Third, technical performance
1. Through the measurement selection menu, the absorbance (A) spectrum, transmittance (T%) spectrum and AT% spectrum can be traced on the computer screen.
2. Through the menus such as graphic shifting, repeating telescopic and compression selection, the spectrum can be adjusted by amplitude, width and spectral parameters, and the preview is printed and output.
3. In the process of drawing, the computer will automatically move the graphic to the left (or manually), and the maximum time for computer tracing is 20 hours.
4. The collected data is automatically saved.
Fourth, the main parameters:
1, wavelength: 254nm, 280nm (can be adjusted according to user needs).
2. The sample cell is 100ul and the optical path is 3mm.
3. Range: absorbance (A): 0--2.000 Transmittance (T): 1% - 100%.
4. Resolution: Absorbance (A): 0.001 Transmittance (T): 0.1%.
5, computer analysis parameters: peak height, peak width, peak area, peak area ratio, retention time, area content (normalized), column resolution.
6, the power supply 220V Â± 10%, 50HZ.
7, the host weight: about 3.5Kg.
Five, system installation and operation steps
1. Connect the output end of the instrument backplane to the COM1 or COM2 serial port of the host computer through a serial port connection cable.
2. Turn on the power of the UV protein nucleic acid detector and preheat the instrument for about 10 minutes.
3. After turning on the computer, copy the application software (ZHD.exe) to the hard disk. After pressing the reset button on the instrument panel, after the instrument displays 0.000A and 100%T, double-click ZZH.exe to start the application software, and the system enters the acquisition (analysis) state.
4. Under the â€œMeasure Selectionâ€ menu, use the mouse to select the test item.
5. Click â€œMeasure Startâ€ under the â€œTest Operationâ€ menu and the computer will start collecting.
6. To stop the acquisition, click on the â€œMeasurement Endâ€ menu under â€œTest Operationâ€ and then turn off the UV Protein Acid Tester.
Sixth, the use of the workstation software
1. Basic requirements for hardware:
a, the computer runs on the Simplified Chinese Windowsxp operating system;
b, display resolution is 1024 * 768, small font, 256 color configuration;
c, graphics printer;
d, the computer system must work normally, and ensure that the serial port (COM2 or COM1) is valid;
2. After the system is connected correctly, let the detector work first, and then execute the application software ZHD.exe;
3. Click â€œOpen Spectrumâ€ under the file operation menu. The file operation dialog box appears. Open the data file (.ran) on the random disk, the graphic is opened, and the menu operation is familiar. The menu is as follows:
a. Open the spectrum, save the spectrum, print the spectrum, print preview, etc. under the â€œFile Operationâ€ menu;
b. Under the â€œTest Operationâ€ menu, the measurement starts and the measurement ends. After the measurement is completed, the system generates a â€œfile name.TXTâ€ file in the application directory. This format file can be opened in the Excel software and can be reposted to the Word document. Used in)
c. There are A, T%, and AT% options under the â€œSensitivity Selectionâ€ menu.
d. After the â€œPhase Shiftâ€ menu, there are slow moving left [<], fast moving left [<< ], moving slowly to the right [>] and moving to the right [>>];
e, "spectrum redraw" menu: draw from the starting point; clean the screen; release compression;
f, "spectrum full view" menu: observe all the spectra on the screen.
g, "parameter selection" menu: parameter analysis and calculation of the spectrum. The method is as follows: in the absorbance state, click the left mouse button to select the baseline and time range (the first click selects the first point, the second click selects the second point), and clicks the "select parameters" drop-down menu for the peak height and standard deviation. The parameters such as half-width, peak width, peak area, peak area ratio, area content and retention time are calculated, and the column resolution can be calculated indirectly; double-click the left mouse button to cancel the calculation.
h. In the state of absorbance (A) or transmittance (T%), click the right mouse button and the screen displays the value of the mouse point; double-click the right button to erase the screen display value.
a. Change the wavelength method: After opening the sample cell baffle, you can see the dovetail bracket of the filter and the printing (245 or 280 represents the wavelength currently used), gently pull it out by hand, and insert it in place after reversing. Then, install the sample cell baffle and tighten the fixing screws.
b. The application software can be run after the detector and the computer work normally;
c. After the application software is executed, the acquisition analysis interface does not appear after ten seconds, indicating that the computer has not received the data, and it is necessary to check whether the system connection is normal;
d. In the A-T% trace process, within 1 hour, the T% spectrum is represented by a solid blue line; after 1 hour (or click â€œgraphic redrawâ€), the T% spectrum already described will be virtual blue. Line representation
e. Do not press the reset button after the measurement starts (especially after the peak).
f. To stop the acquisition, click â€œEnd of Measurementâ€, first click â€œEXITâ€, then turn off the detector.
g. When starting measurement, the save file dialog box will pop up, asking for the data file name and storage path. After that, the computer will automatically save the data. I. Baseline selection must ensure that the baseline and the selected peak must have two focal points and no focus with other peaks.
Electric Hydraulic Operating Table with Imported hydraulic system (Taiwan/German Hoerbiger), low noise, safe and reliable. Table top can slide horizontally (longitudinal shift). Easy for C-arm and X-ray use. Table top is divided into five sections, include head, back, shoulder, seat and leg plate;Electric Hydraulic Operating Table,Table board is radiolucency with X-ray film cassette. Integrated kidney-bridge by shoulder and back section, to provide excellent operation posture of human body engineering. Electric hydraulic brake system for optimum stability. Various functions of the accessories, to suit the needs of different operations.
Electric Hydraulic Operating Table
Electric Hydraulic Operation Table,Electric Hydraulic Ot Table,Electric Hydraulic Surgery Table,Electric Hydraulic Surgical Table
Shandong Lewin Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.operatinglight.nl